Lt. Commander
# 1 Voicing out Thoughts....
07-18-2010, 09:11 AM
If season 2 comes live, will there be more players coming in to play again... with the feds be satisfied? will the klingons be active?...
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph001
If season 2 comes live, will there be more players coming in to play again... with the feds be satisfied? will the klingons be active?...

Will Ted Stryker ever get over Macho Grande?

In all seriousness, S2 will be another stride in the right direction nothing more. It's not a silver bullet and it doesn't even touch on some of the serious flaws in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-18-2010, 09:30 AM
some will, some wont

they way i see it if they like sto then season 2 will be great, if they are unsure then season 2 might tip them into the like category. if you dislike or hate sto then i doubt season 2 will do much at all for those players.

i think its impossible to simple put a number on in and say season 2 will make x amount of players come back and love it or hate it. some will have waited for season 2, be disappointed and leave, some will come back and be happy.

but i do see it bringing some players back and i do see what they are doing as an improvement so either way i do think season 2 is and will be seen in positive way by the majority of people. i hope the number of klingons will start to steadily increase.

the weekly episodes could also be very important. i think they are a great idea and i hope those will be a big factor in making people log on regularly