Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Gameplay needs work!
07-18-2010, 09:17 AM
All:

OMG! This game as SO much potential! It looks like Crytic concentrated on Federation gameplay and content and just put in the Klingon support at the last minute. This is a MAJOR flaw in the game! I just started playing it last week and I'm already looking for more adventure and storyline with the Klingon's. I want more quests!! I'm level 7 and there seems to be nothing out there. Even when I try to go and PVP into various sectors, I'm in some kind of Queue system and I just quit and load up my Federation character. The reason for the queue is probably because there isn't enough people playing the game. Crytic has to compensate for this!

This game SERIOUSLY needs more content for the other species and factions. As it is right now, I love the Klingon's weapons, skills, and ships better than the Federation. But the Fed has the best scenary and stories/quests.

Can't see playing this game any longer until content is abundant. This is sortof like *** when it first came out.

-M
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaderhacker View Post
All:

OMG! This game as SO much potential! It looks like Crytic concentrated on Federation gameplay and content and just put in the Klingon support at the last minute. This is a MAJOR flaw in the game! I just started playing it last week and I'm already looking for more adventure and storyline with the Klingon's. I want more quests!! I'm level 7 and there seems to be nothing out there. Even when I try to go and PVP into various sectors, I'm in some kind of Queue system and I just quit and load up my Federation character. The reason for the queue is probably because there isn't enough people playing the game. Crytic has to compensate for this!

This game SERIOUSLY needs more content for the other species and factions. As it is right now, I love the Klingon's weapons, skills, and ships better than the Federation. But the Fed has the best scenary and stories/quests.

Can't see playing this game any longer until content is abundant. This is sortof like *** when it first came out.

-M
You're saying all this like it's news....
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-18-2010, 03:32 PM
This thread is new AND exciting
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserhawk View Post
This thread is new AND exciting
I hadn't seen Kulgur's avatar before, and I think it's pretty cool, so there's that...
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gh!
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-18-2010, 08:54 PM
And...and...aaaaaand.,...............The sky is blue sometimes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-19-2010, 05:44 AM
@Shaderhacker, don't mind us - this is just our way of saying Welcome to the Empire!
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Don't worry OP it won't take you too long to get as bitter as many of the Klings currently are, myself included. Either way welcome to the Empire!