Lt. Commander
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=169022

Flame away Fedbears...But this doesnt concern you... Im not taking anything away from you,, I just want more for my favorite part of star trek.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-18-2010, 10:41 PM
cause we needed another thread for troll bait
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck_of_many_things
cause we needed another thread for troll bait
And here we go alrdy..... noone asked you quincy adams....
Seriously tho... this isnt troll bait if you actually read my link youd see I put alot of time into it... I just see a few other players bringing this up and I thought I would add to it as well to try to get it noticed by the devs... like everyone did for the Catain race....

If you dont like it then plz just go post elsewhere man Im not bothering you or taking anything away from your gaming experience or making fun of your wig.... I just would like my faction to get a little love... if you have a problem with that Im sorry see a therapist, love is actually quite a good thing you're missing out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-18-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm kind of curious why did you go with such a small list?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-18-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
I'm kind of curious why did you go with such a small list?
Cuz It was getting too long......
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
And here we go alrdy..... noone asked you quincy adams....
Seriously tho... this isnt troll bait if you actually read my link youd see I put alot of time into it... I just see a few other players bringing this up and I thought I would add to it as well to try to get it noticed by the devs... like everyone did for the Catain race....

If you dont like it then plz just go post elsewhere man Im not bothering you or taking anything away from your gaming experience or making fun of your wig.... I just would like my faction to get a little love... if you have a problem with that Im sorry see a therapist, love is actually quite a good thing you're missing out.
Well its the whole
there are already a thread with this subject on this page, do we REALLY need another of the EXACT SAME SUBJECT?

Sorry, I was wrong, there are two others already
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Well its the whole
there are already a thread with this subject on this page, do we REALLY need another of the EXACT SAME SUBJECT?
Yes.. yes we do. its how things get done.. letting cryptic know enough ppl care about something to get it fixed... its how the difficulty slider was added, it is how the Catian race was added, it was how joined trill were added playable race for all, it was how refits were added. .... and on and on and on.. its called feedback... and when cryptic gets enough of it they usually sit up and take notice... so once again dont rain on my parade man Im not bothering you or anyone else... why do you want the Klingon faction to stagnate? Geez were not bothering you............Unless you pvp
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
Yes.. yes we do. its how things get done.. letting cryptic know enough ppl care about something to get it fixed... its how the difficulty slider was added, it is how the Catian race was added, it was how joined trill were added playable race for all, it was how refits were added. .... and on and on and on.. its called feedback... and when cryptic gets enough of it they usually sit up and take notice... so once again dont rain on my parade man Im not bothering you or anyone else... why do you want the Klingon faction to stagnate? Geez were not bothering you............Unless you pvp
Not bothering me, its just whenever people try the "multiple threads of the same subject" approach, then tend to get locked and all funnelled into a stickied open thread so they can be ignored. Ive heard all about it a few times now.

However, yes, bothering the company till they cave from pressure is a great way to get things done.
And a great way to run a game.
Have fun with that. Im going to bed lol
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Not bothering me, its just whenever people try the "multiple threads of the same subject" approach, then tend to get locked and all funnelled into a stickied open thread so they can be ignored. Ive heard all about it a few times now.

However, yes, bothering the company till they cave from pressure is a great way to get things done.
And a great way to ruin a game.
Have fun with that. Im going to bed lol
Well if improving the Klingon faction ruins the game for you then I am truly srry but I want more klingon content more than I want you in the game <no offense I just dont know you thats all> So I do hope you understand as I submitted this thread asking for more for the klingon faction and am not going to delete it.

P.S. Once again I am sorry if this ruins the game for you.......I am sure someone will miss you.....have you tried WoW?
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-18-2010, 11:55 PM
You do not understand the little fedbear.....
You see he is afraid that if Cryptic find out there are enough people who care about the Klingons
and they start to request or demand more then he is afraid that the time spent on federation fluff
will be lessened and then he wont get his new interiors or his new UBER Klingon killer ships
etc. Its not that he don't want us to have the attention, he just feels that he wants the balance
as it is, being 95% Federation content and 5% the rest of the factions.

Btw, I support the requests/demands that Klingons has, it is way past time that Klingons
got very much love from the devs and they spend as much or even more time on us than
with the federation.
Closed Thread