Lt. Commander
# 11
07-19-2010, 10:45 AM
The redirection of marketing necessary to sustain a change in the product that significant will have to be addressed by the accounting and finance department when third quarter's numbers have been evaluated and a feasablility report has been drafted and taken under advisement.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-19-2010, 10:46 AM
This implies there is Federation content.

Last I checked there are five Federation missions:

1. Kill everything you see, groups of five.
2. Hit F in front of five things.
3. Go find 10 things and bring them back
4. Kill everything you see, beam down, and kill everything you see again.
5. Read some story, kill everything you see.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
This implies there is Federation content.

Last I checked there are five Federation missions:

1. Kill everything you see, groups of five.
2. Hit F in front of five things.
3. Go find 10 things and bring them back
4. Kill everything you see, beam down, and kill everything you see again.
5. Read some story, kill everything you see.
Those 5 mission types you seem so disappointed in pretty much describe about 70% of all video games on the market. So please quit the QQing
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-19-2010, 10:59 AM
I like turtles.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakyre View Post
Those 5 mission types you seem so disappointed in pretty much describe about 70% of all video games on the market. So please quit the QQing
Then I suppose it's not a coincidence that 90% of all the games on the market suck, if 70% of them can be described that way. Also, 70% of the games on the market are not Star Trek, MMOs, or Star Trek MMOs. And even most of those games have the good sense to vary up a little what you see and how what you see behaves when you're killing it all.

I would not be disappointed in those mission types if they were five of many, but they are the only mission types and they rotate. Klingons keep complaining about lack of content, but they're not exactly missing out right now because there's nothing really to miss out on.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
I suggest $tartrek Online would be more inline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
I like it.

How about Star Trek C-Store online?

^^

Not bad

$tar Trek C-Store online

Maybe xD
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Where's that infamous Cryptic thread moderation? Like every other time this forum gets buried in redundant threads all on the same topic?

It's well past time for the Q and company to come in, close and move redundant threads to their respective sub forums.

If C-Store threads get the push back to the C-Store forum ... shouldn't redundant Klingon threads get pushed back to the klingon forum?

No consistency. That's one of the larger problems with this game. Lack of consistency.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Another thread spouting the same childish tripe. Hey! I have an idea! Let's rename it Star Trek Whiney Klingons Online!
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulDreamer View Post
Another thread spouting the same childish tripe. Hey! I have an idea! Let's rename it Star Trek Whiney Klingons Online!
Quoted for emphasis.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Where's that infamous Cryptic thread moderation? Like every other time this forum gets buried in redundant threads all on the same topic?

It's well past time for the Q and company to come in, close and move redundant threads to their respective sub forums.

If C-Store threads get the push back to the C-Store forum ... shouldn't redundant Klingon threads get pushed back to the klingon forum?

No consistency. That's one of the larger problems with this game. Lack of consistency.
Yup, gotta keep a tight control on the negative press. I too, have been wondering how long until all these threads about Klingon's get swept under the rug .... err moved to the sub forums that go weeks without Dev notice.
Closed Thread