Lt. Commander
# 11
07-19-2010, 03:02 PM
remener the part where I said they close all threads related tio the topic except one and sticky that?
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
WTF did I buy a lifetime sub to? Runs out of Dev tags... Can they hire a college kid part time to do the web forum here?? There is no running out of tags.... give me a break. What BS....

And if you don't show on tracker, then don't close threads. simple enough right?
Thats ok, I see guys without dev status close threads before too. I was fairly curious a couple times to see a random dyde without dev/mod/anything status close a thread I was talking in.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-19-2010, 03:04 PM
The people that only do moderation and not actual talking are not part of the dev group, both to cut down on noise and to keep the (already rather slow) dev tracker queries running okay.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
The people that only do moderation and not actual talking are not part of the dev group, both to cut down on noise and to keep the (already rather slow) dev tracker queries running okay.
Now that is an honest answer, that I can accept. Thanks for the clarification coderanger.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Less QQ more pew pew. I would vote to have this thread moved/closed/haxed too. I'm sorry guys. You need a hobby if a game has you this worked up. I'm sure that cryptic has better things to work on (game content for fed/kling) than spend time making sure they answer everyone who cries over something. Several times throughout the forums there has been listed a way to get a lot of dev attention. This is not it. If you don't know what that method is, you either don't pay attention or don't have an understanding of comunication.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I know it most likely doesn't count for anything, but you've been one of my favorite people on these boards, EC. True, mainly for your avatar and signature, but I also like your posts (even if I don't agree with them).
Y thank you I can say the same to you as well.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsranger View Post
Less QQ more pew pew. I would vote to have this thread moved/closed/haxed too. I'm sorry guys. You need a hobby if a game has you this worked up. I'm sure that cryptic has better things to work on (game content for fed/kling) than spend time making sure they answer everyone who cries over something. Several times throughout the forums there has been listed a way to get a lot of dev attention. This is not it. If you don't know what that method is, you either don't pay attention or don't have an understanding of comunication.
According to your logic, then the whole STO forum should be shut down. Thanks for the advice, not calling to attention a misuse of power or ignoring a people is something I frown upon.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
Y thank you I can say the same to you as well.
Whoops, heh. I just realized (by looking at my post you quoted) that I forgot to put in "don't agree with some of them." I didn't mean it to sound like I don't agree with any of your posts at all.

Damn, I'm even screwing up compliments today, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 19 Just a Thought.
07-19-2010, 03:19 PM
You know it's kinda sad when you find that Forum Wars can be more fun and interesting then the game it's related too.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Im rather surprised this thread didnt get closed for moderation duscussion. They seem to like handing points out for that, and are very vague about the specific mening of the term
Closed Thread