Lt. Commander
Why don't the Klingon missions reward a piece of equipment or gear when completing the new PvE missions?

Fed missions reward an item as well as XP, BOXP, and Honor.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-20-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksided View Post
Why don't the Klingon missions reward a piece of equipment or gear when completing the new PvE missions?

Because its klingons ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-20-2010, 08:17 AM
what we need is klingon Bridge officers not loot..
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-20-2010, 08:20 AM
wow this ended up in the wrong forum. Oh well, doesn't matter.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-20-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:

Strangely enough, all the new missions do not give out item or BO awards. No clue why. I think I made a thread in the Tribble Feedback Forum on that already.

Found it: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=168748
Feel free to make your case heard, I hoped that the new missions would finally give Klingons access to some of the exotic stuff I got as a Fed, but ... not so, so far.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-20-2010, 08:35 AM
It doesn't matter. There will be half a dozen Klingon fleets or fewer after Season 2, and it is unlikely you will see Klingon premades fielded from more than 2-3 fleets more than 1-2 times a week.

I used to think the biggest graveyard in STO is the trail behind my ship, but I realized last night it is actually my friends list of former Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
It doesn't matter. There will be half a dozen Klingon fleets or fewer after Season 2, and it is unlikely you will see Klingon premades fielded from more than 2-3 fleets more than 1-2 times a week.

I used to think the biggest graveyard in STO is the trail behind my ship, but I realized last night it is actually my friends list of former Klingons.
It matters to me as I will continue to play my Klingon until the server burns out. My klink gives me more pleasure than my Fed, but I too would like to know why?
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
It matters to me as I will continue to play my Klingon until the server burns out. My klink gives me more pleasure than my Fed
QFT!!

Qa'plah!