Lt. Commander
# 1 Mismatch dailies
07-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Now that I got both a high level klingon and a high level fed, I noticed something strange.

The pvp daily for my klingon is 'vanquish enemy heroes' which means entering Cracked Planetoid. The pvp daily for my fed is 'Reclaiming Neutral Zone' which means entering Capture and Hold.

Now, neither of the lines are moving. One has 15 klingons versus 1 fed and the other 20 feds vs 1 klingon, presumably because everyone wants to do their dailies.

Is there some twisted logic to this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-20-2010, 02:42 PM
A fix for this is planned to go out onto Tribble soon (most likely with Friday's push). Once it's tested through, the goal is to have it go live as part of our Season 2 release next week.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-21-2010, 01:38 AM
been like this since my first BG, thanks for the fix and should help if both sides are doing the same daily. well kerrat is going to be extra fun with a full group of klingons and feds
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-21-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatshark
A fix for this is planned to go out onto Tribble soon (most likely with Friday's push). Once it's tested through, the goal is to have it go live as part of our Season 2 release next week.

Thanks!
That queue system is awful (no offense).

It takes an hour of continuously pressing accept before you actually get into one game.

I'd rather be outnumbered for a few minutes then having that system.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-21-2010, 10:02 AM
It's encouraging to hear the fix is on the way!

However, the queue system still needs some work: simplifying. People are too scattered among the different maps, but I'm sure you're aware of this