Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Hey Guys ! in the fleet im in we used to be over 200 members. Nowadays i find myself alone in the fleet rooster. I remember at launch how fun it was, fighting beside ur fleet compadres and talk about everything in fleet chat. Man! i miss those days. Im just wondering if this is a common problem with all fleets ? I knowe many klings have left the game but SO many ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdur_Horzes View Post
Hey Guys ! in the fleet im in we used to be over 200 members. Nowadays i find myself alone in the fleet rooster. I remember at launch how fun it was, fighting beside ur fleet compadres and talk about everything in fleet chat. Man! i miss those days. Im just wondering if this is a common problem with all fleets ? I knowe many klings have left the game but SO many ?
nope pretty dead
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-22-2010, 04:37 AM
if you are looking for a pvp fleet then check here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=168602

and also in the klingon fleet section

there are several active klingon fleets
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdur_Horzes View Post
Pretty much. My fleet had active members, but they played at different times. I knew after two straight weeks of seeing the same 4 names each night logging in that it was time for me to move on.

I have found the hard part about finding a Klingon Fleet under current conditions is finding players who play at the same time I do. A fleet can have 2 dozen active members, but if you only see 3 of them on the times you normally play...

Its tough right now in the Klingon Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-22-2010, 06:47 AM
I see usually plenty of people from Sto'Vo'Kor around
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-22-2010, 06:59 AM
I belong to the " The mighty Mogh Dynasty", and we just reached 300 members and going strong.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksided View Post
Pretty much. My fleet had active members, but they played at different times. I knew after two straight weeks of seeing the same 4 names each night logging in that it was time for me to move on.
you left SVK?
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Sounds funny to me that there are even active fleets anymore. I see the odd Klingon walking the halls of Qo'Nos, or flying about but I don't see masses of people flying sector space or on Qo'Nos....what gives?

I finally get my character to BG5 a month or so ago and I still have nobody to do STF's with...now here comes the launch of 2.0 and I'll still be at a defecit.....Figures....

If we do have many active STF people out there, let me know, send me a PM...maybe...just maybe we might be able to complete a klingon STF together....
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-23-2010, 06:24 AM
not many klingons I know want to do STFs. I personally think they are terrible. Anything that forces me into a ground combat situation gets vetoed and forgotten, but thats just me.

STFs are from what I have seen, quite popular with the federation faction.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
you left SVK?
SVK is a great fleet with great people, but I could only get a group on weekend afternoons, when I rarely play, when hippo and the Euro folks were on. I play every night when you guys are asleep, its hard to be in a fleet of people who don't play at the same time I do. I only ever saw Kronos, Sivar, and Charles because everyone else has moved on.