# 201
07-23-2010, 07:27 PM
so...what defines a serious tester?
Lt. Commander
# 202
07-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I was wondering what was going on...Is this the build where you finish the klingon ship interiors and such?
It should be. We're all waiting on the final build to hit tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 203
07-23-2010, 09:10 PM
I hope the final build hits tribble tonight, I would like to know what the hold up is.
Lt. Commander
# 204
07-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
I would rather game some kind of in game event on the Holodeck.

I hate going on Test servers, I would rather wait for the new content to go live, not get forced to go on Tribble just to get an in game reward that will be on the C-sore in a month.

That's not what I pay my sub for.
The option should be there for the people who enjoy that kind of thing and have the time.

I got the Tribble of Borg but I'm not going to go on this time, I would rather CP did there own testing and gives us a real live event, something that we have yet to get.
You do realize the entire purpose of the 'event' is to get a good cross section of players to test the nerw Update prior to pushing it to the Holodeck server, so it has less bugs when it goes Live. They want more people BRCAUSE they realize their internal testing doesn't catch everything; and they don't have the amount of sheer hardware diversity in their test lab to catch all the hardware issues that might exist in the new build.

No one is making you do anything on the Tribble Test server either. If you don't like going on there, that's entirely your choice, and it's perfectly valid/okay.

I do agree though, it would be nice if we could get some interactive GM events run on the Live servers from time to time; (and I think there have been a few 'PvP with the Devs' events, but I agree, that an occasional live server event like the end of beta 'Borg invasion' would be nice once in a while.
Lt. Commander
# 205
07-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager24 View Post
I hope the final build hits tribble tonight, I would like to know what the hold up is.
Looks like it's coming to Tribble. Tribble's going down for maintenance around about now. Fingers crossed
Lt. Commander
# 206
07-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Looks like it's coming to Tribble. Tribble's going down for maintenance around about now. Fingers crossed
Well, I'll be starting my testing on the klingon side.......So, I'll make sure they know if something is wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 207
07-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Yeah. Tribble just went down. They couldnt even wait for my last dabo game to finish.

I'm hoping the final build will be up soon.
Lt. Commander
# 208
07-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Well, I'll be starting my testing on the klingon side.......So, I'll make sure they know if something is wrong.
I tried that recently, it kept freezing up when loading Exploration missions. The dev's know about that bug though, so hopefully it won't be there for long
Lt. Commander
# 209
07-23-2010, 10:31 PM
wait, what have i been doing for the last 2 hours? not testing??! Didn't the tribble test weekend start at 10 am this morning? (now 10:30 pm PST)

/facepalm
Lt. Commander
# 210
07-23-2010, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
wait, what have i been doing for the last 2 hours? not testing??! Didn't the tribble test weekend start at 10 am this morning? (now 10:30 pm PST)

/facepalm
It did start at 10am this morning. You could still test what was on there