Lt. Commander
# 21
07-21-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CX7 View Post
Maybe Undine Tribble...
"What does an Undine infected Tribble look like?"
http://twitter.com/CrypticMatt
I second that..could have running/Duck dodgers buffs..
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-Three-Five-Nine
Hmmm, I really had my hopes set on a ToB (I was unable to attend the March weekend). Maybe it'll turn up in the C-Store someday.

A "new" tribble sounds interesting, though.
Well just about everything that was considered for lifers and for people with the CE were put on the c-store so i don't see why not. As far as it goes...there better be a way to get the prize if you spend the time on and don't get it. I am not for being told one thing and being given something completely different....

I don't know about you, but verbal and written promises are honored by businesses. If I spend the time on, I hope they follow through or work with the people who spend the time on but don't get what they are offering for whatever reason....lol
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Ok, but I cant get on tribble. That really inst fair! I really want to get on Tribble!!
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Calling it now:

the new tribble will be called Tripoddle.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-21-2010, 12:57 PM
On the last Tribble Test weekend; it was stated you had to play a total of 60 minutes to get the reward. I didn't see that mentioned in the article on the website for this upcming one, Is there a minimum time on Tribble required for this one as well?
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-21-2010, 12:58 PM
Sounds very interesting. I was hoping others could get Toby (just what I like to call Tribble of Borg, heh), and maybe they'll still have a way to turn the C-Store unlock on for people who test this weekend who don't have it already.

Also, an Undine tribble sounds really cool to me. If we pet it, can we have it say 'The weak ... will perish.' occasionally? Regardless, I was planning on continuing testing this weekend anyway, and, being a Tribble collector, I wouldn't mind having a new one.

I also hope that they clarify what 'more serious testers' means before the weekend. Last time, it was a little over an hour, but that doesn't mean it'll be the same this time. I'm pretty sure I'll be on it enough to qualify, but I still wouldn't mind knowing.

Again, thanks for the announcement, and good luck to all in squishing those bugs!
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-21-2010, 01:00 PM
i whould be happy they fix the Bug were you get from Tribble Highison + Klingon Heart of Targ no Tribble Zinc

between the F1 Race at weekend i will be looked into the Tribble Server ....
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-21-2010, 01:05 PM
what does "for our more serious testers" mean?

Can we not make jokes or lite of things we find funny during the weekend? Do we have to spend all day testing? Do we have to place a certain amount of tickets?
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-21-2010, 01:05 PM
So is the two hours or sixty minutes or whatever cummulative? say two one hour sessions. Or would it be two hours in one go?
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
Ok, but I cant get on tribble. That really inst fair! I really want to get on Tribble!!
Well, maybe we can help. Have you tried signing up for it, and making your Tribble copy of the game on your computer? If not, you'll need to make sure you have enough room for a second copy (don't worry, it won't download the entire game again, only the parts that differ from the Holodeck version; the majority is copied over on your hard drive).

If you have tried to sign up for it, maybe we can help find out what went wrong. Either way, I'm all for getting everyone possible onto Tribble, because more players means more chances to catch and report bugs.

The only good bug is a dead bug!
(Awesome book, and a good movie, even though they aren't related too much to each other, lol)

edit: forgot the link to the Tribble info thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=133899

Also, umaxtu, last time is was cumulative, so you could spend some time on it now, log off, and come back later and it all added towards the total.