Lt. Commander
# 71
07-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Well heck, I'm working two 12 hour shifts this weekend. I've try and get as much tested as I can though! Surely want to replay the diplomatic missions.
Lt. Commander
# 72
07-22-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah, they did mention a while back about another chance for a Tribble of Borg. (Which would be awesome in my opinion)

But it sounds like there could be somewhere between 0 and 2 rewards.

I dont mind if they keep the reward secret. But keeping the criteria secret isnt fun, because players would have no way of knowing if they can commit to the time or not.
Lt. Commander
# 73
07-22-2010, 12:35 AM
i hope it is the halo tribble that you get from the referral system because i cant get one. because i already have the borg tribble and the best buy tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 74
07-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Men, i realy want to know how much time i have to spent on tribble and what to do.
i already spend more than 8 hours on tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 75
07-22-2010, 02:14 AM
I just want to know how long I need to devote cause my time is precious Cryptic. I need to level my way to my first Captain before Season 2 launches.
Lt. Commander
# 76
07-22-2010, 04:27 AM
I have to agree with the general concern of this thread. You want to keep the prize a secret, I'm all for that. However, do us the courtesy of at least letting us know the requirements to earn it. As, many have stated, not everyone has 50-60 hours to devote to gaming over a weekend. Especially THIS weekend as it's San Diego Comic Con. My sister won't even be in town to play. But, if we as a player base at least knew what we needed to do, we could focus our time on those requirements. Personally, I don't think that's an unreasonable request. Do you?
Lt. Commander
# 77
07-22-2010, 04:47 AM
And here I thought I was ignored, Tho Every one else indeed seems to share my concern and question.

Come on Cryptic. I plan to play a bit regardless, but I'd like to know what I have to do in order to qualify for the reward so I at least put forth that much effort/time.

As many have stated, we are all ready on tribble. What do you want us to do ?
Lt. Commander
# 78
07-22-2010, 04:57 AM
I think they're reluctant to give a set figure since it will lead to players logging in purely for that amount of time, doing very little and then logging out. It doesn't help them get what they want from the testing if people just sit around doing nothing or shooting away in a DSE. A lot of players will be actively testing, I know I will if time allows, but I've also tested previously and I'm more interested to know if this will be taken into account.
Lt. Commander
# 79
07-22-2010, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
I think they're reluctant to give a set figure since it will lead to players logging in purely for that amount of time, doing very little and then logging out. It doesn't help them get what they want from the testing if people just sit around doing nothing or shooting away in a DSE. A lot of players will be actively testing, I know I will if time allows, but I've also tested previously and I'm more interested to know if this will be taken into account.
See, while I understand everyone wanting to know what and how long to stay on, dyonas makes sense (and I agree with it). Last time all we had was a bunch of idlers for the most part staying logged in for an hour then logging out. That doesn't test jack diddly cept the login server (which has been tested :p). I agree, it can be annoying for some people not knowing the exact requirements, I prefer they keep it a secret as that in most cases makes people test *everything* new, not just test say dabo or how well their idle bot works.
Lt. Commander
# 80
07-22-2010, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
/signed

Just log onto Tribble and test, guys! All this mimimimi like "I have already played to VA1" or "I was on Tribble for over 5 hours last week" is useless. I will use the Tribble weekend like I did last time. I will test thoroughly like I did since S2 is up on Tribble and you should do the same. Help the devs make this game better! Staying online for an hour idling in ESD helps no one. You'll get your reward, but the game is not going to become better this way. Everyone who's there just for the reward should think twice before doing something like this -> ;_; Q.Q ಢ_ಢ :""-( again on this forums if S2 is not what they expected after it goes live.