Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksided View Post
SVK is a great fleet with great people, but I could only get a group on weekend afternoons, when I rarely play, when hippo and the Euro folks were on. I play every night when you guys are asleep, its hard to be in a fleet of people who don't play at the same time I do. I only ever saw Kronos, Sivar, and Charles because everyone else has moved on.
Fair doos bro thats understandable. Good luck with what ever you end up doing

and see you on the battlefield
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-23-2010, 11:27 PM
I've been checking the /who <guildname> for a bit, usually only 2-4 people from Sto'Vo'Kor and Glory or Death. Seem like a nice fleets to join though,especially Glory or Death, who's members are quite competent at PvP.

I'd like to join a Fleet, but it'd be nice to see more than 2 members on during my prime time. It'd be nice if a few decent fleets merged active members to get something with more than 3 BG5's on at a time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-23-2010, 11:42 PM
KDF 13th tactical wing is my own fleet and shes a pretty active one,whenever i see les then 10 online i go on recruiting binges,if you want to know please remmember it is a fleet where you can talk abbout anything
and is a fleet where science is deemed reality,if your offended by science,proven history,diverse philosophys
art or diferent cutures you most likly wont enjoy it there,but to anyone else pm @Pan420 and il give you a spot in KDF 13th tactical wing
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Not a flame but the three basic outcomes come from the fact that the Klings are basically at beta and have been for a long time (a couple months)

so they do 1 of 3 things (or a combination of two)

1) They leave the game.

2) They leave the Klingon faction for the Federation faction due to imbalance.

3) They stick around.

All in all I would say it's mostly number 1 and 2.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-24-2010, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
if you are looking for a pvp fleet then check here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=168602

and also in the klingon fleet section

there are several active klingon fleets
Black Legion Knights is active Klingon fleet. Even though our numbers has dwindled a bit but the core of the fleet are still active doing pvp and pve missions. We play almost everyday usually around 10 pm pst or late afternoons and at times all day.