Lt. Commander
# 11
07-21-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm all in for the Klingons to get refits ships as well. It's only fair.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-22-2010, 12:57 AM
Cryptic needs to add a Disruptor Cannon type Weapon to the Weapon Pod on the Refit Vor'Cha Class, just like the Galaxy X got the Phaser Lance the same exact thing could be added to the Vor'Cha Class Weapon Pod on the Nose.... but instead of the Phaser Lance it will be a Disruptor Cannon...
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlyto View Post
Might as well refit the Neg'var while at it.
and D7/K'tinga
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-22-2010, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
and D7/K'tinga
All the classic Ships should be T5 refits, both Federation and Klingon... its these Ships we all really want to use...
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-22-2010, 01:18 AM
Um, no?

I'd love to see those ships in high end combat, but making every ship equivalent to the Sovereign isn't it. :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Only if they change the sound of Klingon weapons fire to the sound of Vuvuzelas. ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyShoe
Um, no?

I'd love to see those ships in high end combat, but making every ship equivalent to the Sovereign isn't it. :p
it wouldn't matter, refits wouldn't effect the Federation PvE experience.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-23-2010, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
it wouldn't matter, refits wouldn't effect the Federation PvE experience.
We need to be careful, the Feds are already blaming Klingons for the nerf to the Refit ships. They really wanted those two commander slots.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica-
All the classic Ships should be T5 refits, both Federation and Klingon... its these Ships we all really want to use...
exactly. I still take my D7 into azlesa and hand the enemies @$$ to them, on advanced/elite
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-23-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
We need to be careful, the Feds are already blaming Klingons for the nerf to the Refit ships. They really wanted those two commander slots.
The list what they DON'T blame "the Klingons" for would be shorter.
Besides it appears that they need to make a little reality check.
There are no Klingons, only humans who play characters in an MMO on the Klingon side.:p
And I also know that a good fried of mine doesn't actually like Klignons as characters in Star Trek
and also doesn't care about them in STO and his first thought when he heard about the 2 Commander
slots was that it sounded overpowered.
Since this does not mean that he is one of those "evil minority guys" whose sole but extremely terrible
crime is "being Klingon" it would seem that that theory is nonsense.
Besides if playtesting had shown it to be perfectly balanced it would have gotten through.
On the one hand there are folks who say that "the Klingons" are such a small minority that they have
nothing to say when it come to STO and on the other hand those folks say that same "minority" is so powerful that it can cause some kind of conspiracy that takes away the precious second Commander BO slot...that doesn't add up.