Lt. Commander
# 71
11-11-2010, 03:10 AM
I too am pleased that the Warrior of Q'onos have finally fixed their shipyard facilities. I foresee great things ahead for the Empire, and perhaps those on 'Long Range Conquest Expeditions' will return to the Homeworld once they hear of bat'leths wet with the fresh blood of their enemies.
Lt. Commander
# 72
11-11-2010, 03:10 AM
My reply was obviously so good, it got posted twice...
Lt. Commander
Sa' Chang,
I have been absent from the forums for a bit. However, I am quite active in game. I am also the fleet leader of the Klingon Imperial Honor Guard Fleet. And I must commend you on a fantastic idea of the KDF Alliance. Admitedly my fleet is not as big as it once was. But my officers and I agree that if the KDFA could use another ally. The Klingon Imperial Honor Guard Fleet would be honored to join your alliance.

If you would like to check us out please go to http://www.kihg.guildportal.com/Guil...&TabID=3074382
We offer an extra vent channel as well if needed. I will attempt to contact you in game or you may contact me if you would like at A'muk@draconinaknight.
Lt. Commander
What,gives you the right to kick a founder out of the fleet who gave you this authority? nobody has ever given you that right you've over steped your authority you never been a founding member of BLK just a member Godfather,Orc,Hawk,talisman,and myself founded this fleet.13 years ago anything that has to do with this fleet we have the final say not you and by trying to kick talisman a founder we've all agreed that it's.You that is no longer a part of BLK Godfather copyrighted the name in the begining of the fleet he owns the name and he has contacted cryptic informing them that you are no longer affliated with the fleet, and he will bring legal actions if you continue to use the name without permission.Crptic acknowledges this and respects it.We will not tolerate any member disrespecting another member especially a founding member!! there is no discussion about the matter your action has brought dishonor to the fleet and is unexcusable.Also you aren't given permission to post anything using the Black Legion Knights name in any public star trek forums Godfather was quite clear in this matter as i willbe monitoring these forums.And i will inform him if you do.......Drazzakor.Also i was informed that BLK has withdrawn from the Alliance this isn't true we willbe an active member of the alliance with the up comming elections monday there willbe a positive change to the alliance i hope with the changes in BLK we will be rebuilding the fleet. as well as reinstating the fleet in game
Lt. Commander
# 75
11-13-2010, 01:45 AM
I encourage those viewing the previous comment to ignore it until it is removed. It is unfit for the public eye because this is an In-fleet matter. This could have been a civil matter but now its in public view. Along with that, this forum topic is for KDFA business, not personal problems.

Derath
JAG Official of KDFA
Lt. Commander
# 76
11-13-2010, 09:05 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
# 77 Is the KDFA still active
01-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Greetings,

I represent The Brotherhood of the Black Flag. I am looking to see if the KDFA still is alive and well. I love the concept and would love to emerse The Brotherhood into the KDFA. If someone representing it could send me a ingame mail and hopefully I can attend a meeting of the minds it would be great. You can reach me at @gravnok. Thanks.

Kroglius Gravantus
Chancellor of
The Brotherhood of the Black Flag
Lt. Commander
# 78
01-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Indeed the KDFA is still strong and growing. We would welcome any fleet wishing to join and bring a fresh perspective to the community.
Lt. Commander
# 79
02-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I am Chancellor of the Ministry of Death Fleet. I was absent from my post due to some federation regulation but have since returned to my rightful place. I only visted the site once and after checking it out tonight I noticed some major changes. Are there still some 22 fleets in the Alliance? Do you have my fleet as a member of your alliance???

Chancellor Vikequa
Lt. Commander
# 80
02-04-2011, 07:57 AM
The ministry of death is on the list of member fleets on the main page of the site, which is accessible to the public. We like to have that available to see that there are a good amount of fleets apart of the Alliance.