Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Upcoming Calendar Question
07-22-2010, 12:32 AM
Can we get the upcoming calendar updated and have it show 4 categories?
  • Federation
  • Klingon
  • Universal
  • C-Store
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-22-2010, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
Can we get the upcoming calendar updated and have it show 4 categories?
  • Federation
  • Klingon
  • Universal
  • C-Store
They'd never do this, simply because it'll only add more fuel to the fire concerning Klingon issues.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-22-2010, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillingMeSoftly
They'd never do this, simply because it'll only add more fuel to the fire concerning Klingon issues.
Or prove claims that they are working on it??? Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
Or prove claims that they are working on it??? Just a thought.
Could log into tribble and see for yourself
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
Can we get the upcoming calendar updated and have it show 4 categories?
  • Federation
  • Klingon
  • Universal
  • C-Store
Considering that the calendar doesn't get updated much and reading is all that is needed to figure it out, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:36 AM.