Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
How about showing some pre 2.0 love and put up the Excelsior and Nebula today on the c-store!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-22-2010, 07:20 AM
How impatient of you!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-22-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
How impatient of you!
haha yeah... Never was so impatient about anything in this game till now... Big fan of the Excelsior! Come on Cryptic today i got money to burn! Want it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsrage View Post
haha yeah... Never was so impatient about anything in this game till now... Big fan of the Excelsior! Come on Cryptic today i got money to burn! Want it?
Has anyone outside of Cryptic actually playtested it to make sure, you know, that it doesn't fail spectacularly like when Scotty got at the engines? I don't recall anything other than static models being discussed on in the tribble boards.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsrage View Post
haha yeah... Never was so impatient about anything in this game till now... Big fan of the Excelsior! Come on Cryptic today i got money to burn! Want it?
I'll take your $25 if you want to get rid of it early.

.that's a LOT of money in this economy.......


.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_gin_time_again View Post
I'll take your $25 if you want to get rid of it early.

.that's a LOT of money in this economy.......


.


is $25 confirmed? i dont think these will be the price of the X....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
Has anyone outside of Cryptic actually playtested it to make sure, you know, that it doesn't fail spectacularly like when Scotty got at the engines? I don't recall anything other than static models being discussed on in the tribble boards.
As long as it makes that same sound from the film while it's breaking down I'll be happy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-22-2010, 07:38 AM
my bet is 800 points. Same as constitution.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-22-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Drake
my bet is 800 points. Same as constitution.
I'm betting 2000 CP's for now and in the future, some special way to unlock them with either Accolades or Vet Awards.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
07-22-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Drake
my bet is 800 points. Same as constitution.
We should start a pool, I was thinking 1000 or 1200
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:58 AM.