Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Omg Teh Gaem Is Dying!?!?
07-22-2010, 11:57 AM
People have been saying for literally WEEKS now that the game is dying. Well, now I have proof!

1. After playing earlier, I saw a DISTINCT lack of people calling themselves variations of Kirk, Picard, Janeway, or Sisko. This clearly means that people aren't playing as much, which means the GAME is DYING.

2. This near-mythical "Season 2" is being rushed out to combat the DYING game, and it's fading subscriptions.
Why are you still reading this crap?
3. I read about it on Totally True MMO News and they said it was DYING because of the lack of players who can wear trenchcoats.
No, dude, seriously. Why are you continuing to read? This is clearly a fake post.
4. My second cousin's room-mate's uncle's best friend's milkman knows a guy who knows a guy who works at CRYPTIC in their DYING GAME division, and he said that ST:O was pushed up there earlier today. Because the GAME is DYING.
Did you like that Rickroll, by the way?
5. The Crystalline Entity is too hard. Therefore, the GAME is DYING.
I thought it was a bit of a cliché, but, hey. Rickrolling is Rickrolling.
6. The hallways they've given us to DISGUISE the FACT that the GAME is DYING are too BIG. Therefore the GAME is DYING.
My original instinct was to do the Gummi Bears theme, but...nah. It's not Memeish enough.
7. Something CRYPTIC don't want YOU to know is that the GAME is being SOLD to Korea, in EXCHANGE for NUCLEAR WEAPONS, so they can STRIKE BACK at people who want to BRING you the TRUTH that the GAME is DYING.
Waaait for it.
8. I know THIS because my Dad's best friend's water delivery boy is the NEPHEW of Kim Jong-Il.
...Are you HONESTLY still reading this? C'mon, seriously.

DON'T WORRY! I know how we can SAVE the game! We can ONLY save this GAME if it's given a TOTAL OVERHAUL and made more like WoW.

WE CAN DO IT, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! CAN I GET AN AMEN FOR THIS game WHICH IS dying?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-22-2010, 12:07 PM
you know i was playing earlier and i decided to close my eyes and the entire game just disappeared. everything went blank. no one was there.

thats a worrying development
yep i read it all
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
People have been saying for literally WEEKS now that the game is dying. Well, now I have proof!

1. After playing earlier, I saw a DISTINCT lack of people calling themselves variations of Kirk, Picard, Janeway, or Sisko. This clearly means that people aren't playing as much, which means the GAME is DYING.

2. This near-mythical "Season 2" is being rushed out to combat the DYING game, and it's fading subscriptions.
Why are you still reading this crap?
3. I read about it on Totally True MMO News and they said it was DYING because of the lack of players who can wear trenchcoats.
No, dude, seriously. Why are you continuing to read? This is clearly a fake post.
4. My second cousin's room-mate's uncle's best friend's milkman knows a guy who knows a guy who works at CRYPTIC in their DYING GAME division, and he said that ST:O was pushed up there earlier today. Because the GAME is DYING.
Did you like that Rickroll, by the way?
5. The Crystalline Entity is too hard. Therefore, the GAME is DYING.
I thought it was a bit of a cliché, but, hey. Rickrolling is Rickrolling.
6. The hallways they've given us to DISGUISE the FACT that the GAME is DYING are too BIG. Therefore the GAME is DYING.
My original instinct was to do the Gummi Bears theme, but...nah. It's not Memeish enough.
7. Something CRYPTIC don't want YOU to know is that the GAME is being SOLD to Korea, in EXCHANGE for NUCLEAR WEAPONS, so they can STRIKE BACK at people who want to BRING you the TRUTH that the GAME is DYING.
Waaait for it.
8. I know THIS because my Dad's best friend's water delivery boy is the NEPHEW of Kim Jong-Il.
...Are you HONESTLY still reading this? C'mon, seriously.

DON'T WORRY! I know how we can SAVE the game! We can ONLY save this GAME if it's given a TOTAL OVERHAUL and made more like WoW.

WE CAN DO IT, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! CAN I GET AN AMEN FOR THIS game WHICH IS dying?
It'll live forever. Oh ye of so little faith. LOL:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Even though this thread will go poof I just had to step in and say

HAHAHAHAHAH.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-22-2010, 12:12 PM
ZOMG! NO WAI RLY?

So if you close your eyes, you can't SEE the GAME? I've played this GAME since PRE ALPHA and bought EVERY VARIATION when it WENT GOLD and I knew about this MASSIVE BUG obviously, because all the DEV TEAM at CRYPTIC look up to me. Most of them have signed photographs of ME on their CUBICLE WALLS.
I -do- have to wonder about the people who actually DID buy every variant of the game upon release. More money than sense?
So YEAH I know MORE about THIS GAME than ANYONE alive and I KNOW the GAME is DYING. Totally.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
ZOMG! NO WAI RLY?

So if you close your eyes, you can't SEE the GAME? I've played this GAME since PRE ALPHA and bought EVERY VARIATION when it WENT GOLD and I knew about this MASSIVE BUG obviously, because all the DEV TEAM at CRYPTIC look up to me. Most of them have signed photographs of ME on their CUBICLE WALLS.
I -do- have to wonder about the people who actually DID buy every variant of the game upon release. More money than sense?
So YEAH I know MORE about THIS GAME than ANYONE alive and I KNOW the GAME is DYING. Totally.
Stop it at once, you're not going to prove it.:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-22-2010, 12:39 PM
is this a joke thread? because all i read was a load of sarcastic comments
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus852 View Post
is this a joke thread? because all i read was a load of sarcastic comments
if it smells like a fish, swims like a fish and looks like a fish....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
07-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
if it smells like a fish, swims like a fish and looks like a fish....
It must be a duck
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:45 AM.