Originally Posted by USS Parallax
That's what I said.
So true... stick to that.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
i dont want no quick fix they should scrap all this crappy pointless instanced pvp for pvp marks junk and make real pvp sectors this have been suggested all along . it would be better to just scrap it and then fill klingon side up with pve until they can get a real war system in place , patching up and trying to mend something that dosent work and give now sense of purpose other then getting purple gear is waste of time.
So you'd demand they shoot down each and every minor improvement until they give you absolutely what you specifically want.

Sounds like a tantrum more than a realistic proposal to me. They may eventually go that way... well, they might, if they're given some realistic proposals leaning that way instead of "boo hoo scrap everything I hate instancing so much I miss EQ1 waaah"
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benefactor View Post
So you'd demand they shoot down each and every minor improvement until they give you absolutely what you specifically want.

Sounds like a tantrum more than a realistic proposal to me. They may eventually go that way... well, they might, if they're given some realistic proposals leaning that way instead of "boo hoo scrap everything I hate instancing so much I miss EQ1 waaah"
no i want them to tell the story and history of the klingon side so we can experience klingon culture instead of splitting their time on dooing many things at one time , they should focus and get one thing at a time right if they fix the pve the population on klingon side will grow a lot more then some band aid fixes on the current broken pvp system.