Lt. Commander
It's that time again, where we give you a chance to use your creativity to win yourself a guaranteed beta slot for Star Trek Online. This time around however, we're asking you to give us a description of the Alien pictured on the Contest Page.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Greetings,

Quick question, last time I fell for reading in to much the description of the ship near the planet. I thought it was to describe a mission creativity. It turns out the focus was just the details of the history of the planet. How about this contest? Will it be necessary to describe the interaction at that cantina drinking with the alien and their reaction? or is it simply a discription of the history of the species?+
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Alien: Hello, let me introduce myself, My name is Vorna, I am Dakrilian. I come from the planet Zorillius IV, in the Zorillius system of the area of space you call the Gamma Quadrant. We like to think of ourselves as a civilized people, though at times, we may get aggressive. I'm sorry in advance for any sudden outbursts we may make, our people have an slightly hard time controlling our emotions, we attempt to do our best. Up until about two centuries ago, we were an isolationist people, we did not know there were other, people, in space. We have only had the ability of spaceflight for about fifty years, however, we are a scientific people, and have developed in leaps and bounds. Although our ships are not very fast, we are determined explorers, as such, we are constantly developing newer, better, faster technologies. Many of us, fear the risk of conflict, and possible conquest of our world, and our scientists have developed sophisticated shielding and weaponry, as to protect ourselves from possible aggressors. However, when we discovered this wormhole, leading to, an even more unexplored part of the galaxy. We never expected that there would be a structure of sorts, almost on the doorstep of the wormhole. We were glad to find a friendly, face in this hugely vast galaxy. Now, we're here, in Quark's bar, learning much about the galaxy that we have yet to explore for ourselves.

Enough about us... Whats your story?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2009, 05:51 PM
I like this contest. Just curious will you (Cryptic) use the species and the winner's story in the game. Maybe a planet that can be randomly found or something?
Lt. Commander
# 5
Alright! Something creative I can sink my teeth into!

Hope the next one is a starship analysis. <wink> <wink> <hint> <hint>
Lt. Commander
# 6
Alas! It is 1:30am in jolly England and my PSP refuses to show me the alien. Unfortunatly, my PC is downstairs, which means i shall have to wait till morning and the contest could be over. I wish the world was flat and we all lived in the same time zone...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnattyd View Post
Alas! It is 1:30am in jolly England and my PSP refuses to show me the alien. Unfortunatly, my PC is downstairs, which means i shall have to wait till morning and the contest could be over. I wish the world was flat and we all lived in the same time zone...
Closing date is the 11th; tomorrow will be fine
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2009, 06:12 PM
I like this contest

I may or may not enter.
I don't apply for a Beta position,as I'm under 18,so the prize is meaningless to me.
Still,best of luck to all,and I really look forward to reading the winning entry.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 47Wasps View Post
I like this contest

I may or may not enter.
I don't apply for a Beta position,as I'm under 18,so the prize is meaningless to me.
Still,best of luck to all,and I really look forward to reading the winning entry.
Hehe, I'll be 18 by the time beta starts. (hopefully =.=.......)
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnattyd View Post
hehe its three aliens, 1 adult male and 1 adult female and 1 adolescent male. They all have green skin of pale and earthy tone. All three have nose ridges and dark brown on white eyes. The most striking feature is small numerous spikes that run alone the sides of their heads down the front of their faces to the top of their eyes and down to their necks in the back. The adult male's spikes (thorn like) are a little bit longer than the other two at around 3 inches in length maximum. They all have pointed ears like a vulcan. The males have spkies in a random pattern near where a mans beard would be, although there are no spikes in the front of the chin or above the lip. All three are wearing brown uniforms that remind me of Cardassian uniforms.
Closed Thread