Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
C-Store purchases should always be account wide not just the costumes. Anything less is just a gouge and excessivley greedy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-24-2010, 10:57 AM
There is one hell of a huge treadnought about this allready and it won't happen sadly.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=168210
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelenan View Post
C-Store purchases should always be account wide not just the costumes. Anything less is just a gouge and excessivley greedy.
What's the problem, I thought they were, my constitution was, my Borg Captain was. I don't see the problem here... You just need to go into the C-Store again and grab those items that you bought before, they should be free to grab.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-24-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleX View Post
What's the problem, I thought they were, my constitution was, my Borg Captain was. I don't see the problem here... You just need to go into the C-Store again and grab those items that you bought before, they should be free to grab.
But character parameters purchases (e.g. additional Uniform Slots, additional BO slots, additional Ship slots) are per character, not per account.

Still, these aren't really necessary for normal play. Only those people who want to show off their characters, old ships, or be able to mix and match away teams, need to purchase them...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
But character parameters purchases (e.g. additional Uniform Slots, additional BO slots, additional Ship slots) are per character, not per account.

Still, these aren't really necessary for normal play. Only those people who want to show off their characters, old ships, or be able to mix and match away teams, need to purchase them...
Ahhh! See, I don't use my cash for that, so I wouldn't know. Though that's one thing you can either thank Atari of CBS for. Or both... who really knows what's going on behind closed doors.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-24-2010, 11:20 AM
I agree it is beyond greedy to have c store purchases apply to only one character I know I for one wont buy any thing that is only for one rather than account wide just on principle let alone the waste of money.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-24-2010, 07:33 PM
They should be.
And aren't they holding off on the costume slots until they can get them to work for the whole account instead of per character?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-24-2010, 09:39 PM
I agree with the whole per character thing being just downright greedy. I was gonna get the uni slot and BO slot increases until I saw that it was per character. Whoever came up with that one should be transferred to Activision or EA immediately!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-24-2010, 09:40 PM
I agree. Also this thread belongs in the c-store section.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 AM.