Lt. Commander
# 11
07-25-2010, 01:45 PM
I'd like to see Star Trek TMP uniforms added. For fun.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-25-2010, 02:15 PM
I would love to see these uniforms: http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Starfle...9th_century%29

These are the uniforms worn by the crew of the time-ship Relativity from the Voyager episode: Relativity. They look pretty nice in my opinion. I also want to see the All Good Things Uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I would like to see The Motion Picture uniforms as well, along with TOS dress uniforms, and the JJ Abrams Trek uniforms (glossier TOS).
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Enterprise uniform
Enterprise - Terran Empire uniform
Enterprise - Maco Uniforms
Enterprise - Phlox's outfit (male)
Enterprise - Cap (male/Female)
Enterprise - T'pols outfit... thing.
Enterprise - Pet beagle
^^^
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olem View Post
Would love to see those admiral uniforms in the C-store, along with the AGT uniform.
No.

I'd like to see all the uniforms mentioned in game. I don't want to see all of them put in the C-Store just to be able to get them.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
Well, I guess different people have different priorities, the uniforms of Enterprise aren't even UFP Starfleet uniforms, they are from Earth Starfleet and hundreds of years old, while the AGT/Endgame uniforms are the ones that would canonically be used in the time STO is set in. And now that everybody is a high-ranking admiral, uniforms for all the existing sets would be great.
Not being from the Federation or the right time doesn't really matter, though. We have Mirror Universe uniforms which are a century old and from another dimensional plane :p

The reason I think they're the most important is because we have TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY all being represented, so we should be going all the way and represent every show. But you're right about Admiral Uniforms, while I personally RP a Captain-rank player it's pretty odd seeing Rear Admirals running around in the same thing an Ensign would wear.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-25-2010, 03:59 PM
I'd like to see space suits in STO sooner or later, with all the dangerous planets we go to, surely not ALL of them have a totally breatheable atmosphere, would be nice to have like the Voyager/TNG film space suits or the enterprise ones as well
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IV4N_R4D3K
the JJ Abrams Trek uniforms (glossier TOS).

Those uniforms are in game, I've seen them on NPCs in the Treasure trading station mission

Sadly we can't use them.... yet.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I would too. they are Disco fabulous
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7...0072417454.jpg This is the veteran uniform. According to the people who have it the gold parts can't be changed.
... What the hell is that? No, seriously, what the hell is that? Urgh, I can see it now. The next great Forum Blitz* is going to be 'Uniformgate.'

Sigh. Anyway, I shouldn't complain. I found the AGT/Endgame uniform to be ugly as sin. Uniforms I'd like to see are the ENT MACO uniform, the Picard Suede Jacket and the hazard suit (with helmet!) from ST Voyager: Elite Force. I would not mind seeing these in the C-Store.

Admiral (and Klingon) coats should be in the game, not the C-Store, as awards for getting some ridiculous number of accolades.

ETA: Okay, looking at it for a bit, it does sort of grow on me, and it's not *horrible*. Would be nice if that gold could be changed a bit. Still, it's not that bad. I actually kinda like it better than the Endgame uniform.

* - And the man in the back said "Everyone attack!" and it turned into a Forum Blitz // And the girl in the corner said "Boy, I'm gonna warn ya, it'll turn into a Forum Blitz." // Forum Blitz... Forum Blitz....