Lt. Commander
# 21
07-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
A few people have received the accolade through a bug and got access to the uniform on Tribble. It's not the AGT one, that's why I made this thread.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7...0072417454.jpg This is the veteran uniform. According to the people who have it the gold parts can't be changed.
Hmmmp .... that is one ugly ...

Why is it nessesary to create a 'new' uniform when there are many available from the shows?
I realise that the game is set further down the timeline, but c'mon .... more gold?
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-26-2010, 11:41 AM
The new Vice-Admiral uniform on Tribble is nice, and I think the new Ambassador uni is based on Picard's jacket.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-27-2010, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Hmmmp .... that is one ugly ...

Why is it nessesary to create a 'new' uniform when there are many available from the shows?
I realise that the game is set further down the timeline, but c'mon .... more gold?
I wouldn't say that it's ugly. Art is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I don't like it, but there are a lot of people who will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnoh
The new Vice-Admiral uniform on Tribble is nice, and I think the new Ambassador uni is based on Picard's jacket.
I agree that the vice admiral jacket is nice, it just doesn't fit in when your BO's are wearing the TNG-movie uniform for example. The ambassador uniform is based on the dress uniform that belongs to the TNG movie uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-27-2010, 01:27 AM
/Signed

All great choices which I would love to see in-game. Really like the AGT and Endgame Uniforms both are awesome
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-27-2010, 08:55 AM
Since I'm always Roleplaying and acting out 23rd Century stuff, I would love to see the 23rd Century Jumpsuits that the non-officers wore in the movies (ST2-6).
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Bajorian Uniforms -

Yes I know that are part of the Federation, but with the flexibility Star Fleet has given on uniforms...I can see a Bajorian crew sticking with their own style.

Which of course leads to...
Mirrior Bajorian uniforms -
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-27-2010, 09:40 AM
AGT uniform. is needed
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Wow, they give us the AGT combadge but give us a total half arse jacket for 200 days? epic fail...why not finish what you started and give us the rest of the uniform? Im gonna have to call you out on this one Mhighison...what the hell I was looking forward to the AGT uniform alot. It just seems silly to give us the combadge and not finish off the rest of the uniform....ugh.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Enterprise uniform
Enterprise - Terran Empire uniform
Enterprise - Maco Uniforms
Enterprise - Phlox's outfit (male)
Enterprise - Cap (male/Female)
Enterprise - T'pols outfit... thing.
Enterprise - Pet beagle
^^^
Or how I read it...
Severaly out dated uniform
Enterprise - Barely clothed Hoshi and T'Pol
Enterprise - Huh? See above
Enterprise - Sorry, you said something?
Enterprise - Mind.... wondering.....
Enterprise - T'Pol... clothes?
Enterprise - Doggie!

So yes, I agree.... we need pet dogs (Klingons get targs, I want a dog too!) and we need barely clothed Hoshi and T'Pol's!

For the record, my opinion of the vet reward is that I can't wait for day 200, soon as it hits I'll be upgrading my Captain into it!
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
Or how I read it...
Severaly out dated uniform
Enterprise - Barely clothed Hoshi and T'Pol
Enterprise - Huh? See above
Enterprise - Sorry, you said something?
Enterprise - Mind.... wondering.....
Enterprise - T'Pol... clothes?
Enterprise - Doggie!

So yes, I agree.... we need pet dogs (Klingons get targs, I want a dog too!) and we need barely clothed Hoshi and T'Pol's!

For the record, my opinion of the vet reward is that I can't wait for day 200, soon as it hits I'll be upgrading my Captain into it!
you want a english to gibberish translator ? :O

enterprise ftw