Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
07-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
The account server so basically nothing we'd ever notice :p
That is, until it doesnīt work and you canīt log in.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
07-26-2010, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
That is, until it doesnīt work and you canīt log in.
I know, right?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
07-26-2010, 03:13 AM
Best maintanence ever!

The ingame messages made me giggle quite a bit.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
07-26-2010, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Best maintanence ever!

The ingame messages made me giggle quite a bit.
What did the message say ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
07-26-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
What did the message say ?
What didn't they say!?


Thats what they said... Copypaste is evil.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
07-26-2010, 03:41 AM
My guess is "Chat, get back to ten forward! Who left the door open again? Dam Tribbles have escaped and started posting all over the forums!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
07-26-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE-Kaos View Post
My guess is "Chat, get back to ten forward! Who left the door open again? Dam Tribbles have escaped and started posting all over the forums!"
You are kinda behind on the news aren't you? :p

Like several weeks behind.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
07-26-2010, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMNova
We will be bringing down the account server on Monday, July 26th from 3AM PDT to 4AM PDT (10AM UTC to 11AM UTC), in order to perform maintenance. During this time customers will be unable to log into the game or make any changes to their Star Trek Online account. Players already in-game should be unaffected by this maintenance. Thank you. -The Star Trek Online Team
Ok, its currnetly 11:44 UTC and the servers are still down? Did you bring the servers down late or are you just not sure of what UTC time it actualy is?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
07-26-2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
You are kinda behind on the news aren't you? :p

Like several weeks behind.
Time is a concept that I lost after trying to make sence of Ten Forward
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
07-26-2010, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE-Kaos View Post
Time is a concept that I lost after trying to make sence of Ten Forward
Which is why I pretty much left it several weeks ago.

A wee bit much of "I make a thread about myself and bump it every day" in there these days. *shudder*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 PM.