Lt. Commander
# 1 To Cryptic. about Closing thread
07-26-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi cryptic. When you close a Thread can you at least give some reason why doing so instead of just doing it like that without saying why. that's just rude you know

I there is 4 thread I was subscribe to and they got close. only in one a explanation was given. " too much wildfire in this thread so we closing it".

when you give explanation we'll know in the future what not to do or do

ok
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
Hi cryptic. When you close a Thread can you at least give some reason why doing so instead of just doing it like that without saying why. that's just rude you know

I there is 4 thread I was subscribe to and they got close. only in one a explanation was given. " too much wildfire in this thread so we closing it".

when you give explanation we'll know in the future what not to do or do

ok
Here is a list of what to do and not to do:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/ann....php?f=128&a=2

note this one down because this is what you have done in making this thread:

19. Cryptic Studios has the final say on all aspects of these Forums. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to Cryptic Studios directly and not publicly on the website. Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. If you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a Cryptic Studios and we will review the situation.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Please contact us at community@crypticstudios.com if you have an issue.
Closed Thread