Lt. Commander
# 41
07-26-2010, 10:59 AM
How the heck is this stupid topic not closed yet? It has no purpose! And belongs in Ten Forward not here.
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-26-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
I have to admit. If I were running marketing, I'd charge that and possibly more. Judging by the amount of people who bought gal-x's (myself included ) and how much Star Trek fans (myself included) love the iconic ships, there's going to be a good amount of revenue to be had.

Bad form? I would say so. Am I a latinum crazed Ferengi who cares nothing about the hearts and minds of his customers and only wants more profit? Most likely. Are there still going to be people who buy it so I'll have a nice bonus at the end of the year? Yes.
Well, it is quite an EVE'esque issue. If they want bigger profits, they need to take bigger risks. The risk here is that if they charge too much, Cryptic's image will be forever tainted as the most greedy MMO company around, and that alone will put off potential future subscribers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
How the heck is this stupid topic not closed yet? It has no purpose! And belongs in Ten Forward not here.
Does not belongs anywhere. OP gave me a brief heartache that could have developed further into a heart attack. Thread should be closed and OP should be arrested for terrorism
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-26-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
god, i adore your avatar.

It totally saved me from going ze fck?! on that pic ^^
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
I'll admit, it had me at first. hence my previous post. But i did figure it out shortly after

BTW, I wasn't any of the three.
Yeah, he forgot the "those who refuse to believe anything they don't see for themselves and do their due diligence to research any rant they would start if it were/were not true, but figured it wasn't."

I have to admit though, I could see the Chang's being listed at 2000 in lieu of the Galaxy X at some point. the others, not so much.
Lt. Commander
# 45
07-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Actually even the tos connie was a special order type ship so its c-store price was higher same reasons GX is high as well.

Connie is 800 so the new ships , and all ships are skins should be lower than 800 , that not too bad , anything higher and season2 could be a thorn in crapstics side lol

If the new ones prove to be higher than 800 then they simply are taking you for a mug plain and simple.
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-26-2010, 02:06 PM
THIS JUST IN:

Cryptic Studios, based out of Los Gatos, CA, has declared that they no longer are developer and maintainer of MMO's.

They have declared themeselves a HMO, that is HAND YOUR MONEY OVER!

That is all.
2000 CP...WTF?!?!?!?!?

So much for Cryptic "we listen to our player base" line.
Lt. Commander
# 47
07-26-2010, 02:23 PM
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
-----------------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs <-----------------------
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\
Closed Thread