Lt. Commander
Yes, powers NOT skills, powers. Just like the ones players have when I press P. When I'm in space I can see a few powers they can use, such as emergency power to shields, photon torpedo high yield. But, I don't know where to go view what powers they have (or how to select the ones I want them to use)

For example there a I havel called starship attack vectors, which inproves the attack pattern alpha and fire on my mark powers, but I don't even know if I have them, or where to get them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-17-2010, 08:06 PM
the powers for each BO are the skills in their skill windows. You can change them by visiting the Power Store/Skill trainer NPC in personnel on Earth Space Dock, or training them with either new, un-commissioned, BOs or your own captain may be able to train them with certain powers if your skill points are allocated right.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Press K (to bring up your own Skills) then click on a Bridge Officer (on the left). The "Skills" tab shows what Ground and Space powers each Bridge Office has.

To change which you have selected, click on the Assignment tab at the top. Away Team members will use all powers they have access to (restricted by their rank). Bridge Officers on Ships use the powers limited to them by the seating position and their rank.