Lt. Commander
# 51
07-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
That would make much more sense to me if they had removed the Galaxy X from the referal program and made it c-store only, which they didnīt.
*shrug* They do a lot of things that don't make any sense to me.
Lt. Commander
# 52
07-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattnx1701a View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I know that for many, this topic is old and finished (in which case, they are free to ignore this thread), and I have tried to do this through contact with Cryptic, but unfortunately, they have no customer support and do not respond to any of my messages. And according to one of the Devs, this is where I should put it. I believe that like the RAF, those who got their exclusives put on the C-Store should get compensation.

I think everyoneís missing the big pitcher here why did cryptic tell you to post it here and not just answer your question
How long have you been asking this question?
In another thread on a different topic, when I mentioned that I they never responded to my messages, the DEV (coderanger) said I should post it on the forums. I have been asking this of them since the C-Store Mega Update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotD
Yes, the true reward is friends in the game, but that was only part of what was promised.

They had not yet received their item although they had "paid." Their Galaxy X was not in their hands at the time the rules changed that anyone who paid in the C-store could have it.
And they still got those rewards that were promised, so why do they deserve compensation?
Lt. Commander
# 53
07-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Yes, the true reward is friends in the game, but that was only part of what was promised.

They had not yet received their item although they had "paid." Their Galaxy X was not in their hands at the time the rules changed that anyone who paid in the C-store could have it.
Yeah, but.... it was kinda free.
Lt. Commander
# 54
07-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Yeah, but.... it was kinda free.
Hence the word paid being in quotation marks. :p
Lt. Commander
# 55
07-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
How much did they pay?
5 friends i guess. :p

Sorry, i just had to.
Lt. Commander
# 56
07-26-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
5 friends i guess. :p

Sorry, i just had to.
Ha ha. Nice
Lt. Commander
# 57
07-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
In another thread on a different topic, when I mentioned that I they never responded to my messages, the DEV (coderanger) said I should post it on the forums. I have been asking this of them since the C-Store Mega Update.

And they still got those rewards that were promised, so why do they deserve compensation?
I did not say they deserved compensation. I only explained the difference between them and you.
Lt. Commander
# 58
07-26-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
I did not say they deserved compensation. I only explained the difference between them and you.
So, you didn't support them getting compensation and believe it was wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 59
07-26-2010, 04:35 PM
I know that these people have better things to do then do answer every trivial question that comes by but it seems to be it would only take 2 sec to give you an answer wither you liked it or not you would have a definitive answer and that would be the end of it. The only reason I can think of to not answer you is itís a touchy subject they are trying to avoid or they have already answer this and they donít want to waste time doing so again.
Lt. Commander
# 60
07-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
So, you didn't support them getting compensation and believe it was wrong?
I didn't support them getting compensation. I did not believe compensating them was wrong, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattnx1701a View Post
I know that these people have better things to do then do answer every trivial question that comes by but it seems to be it would only take 2 sec to give you an answer wither you liked it or not you would have a definitive answer and that would be the end of it. The only reason I can think of to not answer you is itís a touchy subject they are trying to avoid or they have already answer this and they donít want to waste time doing so again.
They have. Repeatedly. The answer is "no."
Closed Thread