Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
07-30-2010, 04:18 PM
I have no problem with people who want to PvP, and I have PVP'd myself, but I actually enjoy PvE a lot too, and especially with the waning number of active Klingon-faction players, PvE is sometimes all there is to do. I am glad Cryptic has been adding Klingon PvE as of Season 2 and encourage them to continue in that direction. Clearly, PvP has not taken off / worked out so well for Klingons, as the only thing for them really to do. I think they should continue to work on both PvE *and* PvP aspects of the Klingon faction (and Federation too, and all other factions down the road). One size does not fit all. Some are die hard PvP only, others are die hard PvE only, and a lot of people like to "mix it up" and do some of each of those. They have to appeal to the broadest base of players to make sure everyone has something to do that they enjoy. Plus, for months, Klingon faction players complained about the lack of PvE and of only having PvP to do. So now that Cryptic has started to deliver on that, people shouldn't complain about it. They were asked to add PvE, so they are doing so.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-30-2010, 08:57 PM
I agree. Let them take over Federation spacestations or go into conquering mode or something.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-30-2010, 09:13 PM
It would be nice if a neutral zone could work PvP just like SFC3 did 5+ years ago. SRSLY.

It would need some changes to make it worth renewing my membership for:

1. LOS rules
2. Real-time battles with the numbers on each side being decided by how many people are actually there instead of waiting forever for 5v5.
3. While we are at it, having different ranges for different weapons modified by the skill of the crew.

BLAH BLAH BLAH