Lt. Commander
Straight up. My largest complaint with the BOff station nerf is that I can't have 2 Commander level powers... but that's prolly not gonna get fixed. I'm okay with that.

However, I'm not okay with the fact that I gotta repeat some powers that will be largely unused (mainly due to the global cooldowns--which aren't getting changed anytime soon).

Possible solution: Can we have more ensign level BOff powers? They don't even need to be different (per se), they can pretty much be the same junk with a different name and cooldown. I just actually want to use that spare ensign guy...

(this point is prolly moot for science playas... they have a ton of ensign level skills)

thanks for readin'
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-27-2010, 09:25 AM
I remember reading someones post who may have heard from a dev post that they plan on making more powers available at Ensign level.

I'm pretty hopeful for this, especially for Tac, as I don't run Beams, prefer higher rank HYT abilities, and not a big fan of Tactical Team. Attack Pattern Beta would be a nice Ensign ability though, since that buffs all my damage.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Heard they are working on new powers for tactical ensigns too. I agree (who wouldn't) that two commander slots would be nice , but all the T5 ships gotta have em or the balance gets totally screwed up.