Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Saving UI question
07-27-2010, 08:48 AM
I guess I have a bit more free time on my hands today so have another question and it may have been asked already but I haven't found it. I am sure that some players like flying different ships at different times whether is be for different mission types or just they get tired of looking at one particular ship. So why isn't there some why to save your UI for each ship that you have instead of having to set up everything from scratch once you change ships. I know I have seen this other games so what gives?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-27-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
I guess I have a bit more free time on my hands today so have another question and it may have been asked already but I haven't found it. I am sure that some players like flying different ships at different times whether is be for different mission types or just they get tired of looking at one particular ship. So why isn't there some why to save your UI for each ship that you have instead of having to set up everything from scratch once you change ships. I know I have seen this other games so what gives?
man your full of good ideas today i would love this to why dont you make a thread in feedback forum and add more ideas im sure you got a few more! and hope to see you as a romulan around next year!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
man your full of good ideas today i would love this to why dont you make a thread in feedback forum and add more ideas im sure you got a few more! and hope to see you as a romulan around next year!
My bad I thought this is where you put these types of threads. Thanks for the heads up I will.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
My bad I thought this is where you put these types of threads. Thanks for the heads up I will.
no problem i tend to post stuff in the wrong forums to and give the GM's something to do other then close threads hehe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-27-2010, 10:55 AM
This,, this would be a terribly welcome feature. I don't switch ships that often but when I do I certainly don't want to rearrange my skills every time.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 PM.