Lt. Commander
I AM NOT A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN!!

Why are fed cookies bigger than klingon cookies??
Discrimination is wrong mmmk? :p

KLINGONS FOREVER!
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelisebonrai View Post
Note that Vice Admiral was stated to be T5.. note that the /did/ have 2 commander slots until people complained that they were too high above T5 ships... Where were you in that discussion? =)

Its like this now, because people complained it was too powerful. Cryptic /listened/ to them.

People asked for the T4 ships to be available as T5... Cryptic Listened.

People asked for Saucer Separation, etc... Cryptic listened...

Now you're saying because Cryptic has done all these things... that they didn't listen? or did the wrong thing?

Careful what you wish for... you just might get it. =)
Cryptic should not listen to some people because clearly some of these "wants" ARE NOT helping the game. They also should have kept the commander slots that was my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonseye View Post
Do you know how many players ASKED for these ships to be refitted and put in game?

Sorry ... but Cryptic only gave what a lot of players were voicing that they wanted.

Yeah do you know how many WHINERS ASKED? Its good there listening, but is it the right people? Also my main complaint here is the 500 to get one of the refrofits after you use your ONE token... I mean come on the ships ARE NOT good enouph to grind for days to get the 500 needed to get them IG
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonseye View Post
Do you know how many players ASKED for these ships to be refitted and put in game?

Sorry ... but Cryptic only gave what a lot of players were voicing that they wanted.
Yea but retrofit means upgraded to me, not heres a cloak/seperation/armor but you lose more than that to make up for it..

Its a gimik.. plain and simple to please the simple among us.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-31-2010, 11:16 AM
I havent received my free ship token when I made VA1 last night...I only got the one at RA, Upper....Does anyone else have this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyghtstorm
I havent received my free ship token when I made VA1 last night...I only got the one at RA, Upper....Does anyone else have this problem?
I guess you tried to buy a ship ?
Lt. Commander
# 36 ship
07-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I guess you tried to buy a ship ?
hi all i am new to the game i am on level 10 soon be 11 what the best way to get a bigger ship cheers
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard9723661 View Post
hi all i am new to the game i am on level 10 soon be 11 what the best way to get a bigger ship cheers
Continue leveling. When you reach Lt. Commander 1, Admiral Quinn will give you a mission to get a free ship upgrade at Earth Space Dock. You will get one at each new rank. And welcome to STO!!!
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyghtstorm
Yes, I'm having the same problem. WHen I go to buy the new ship, its costs 500 emblems. Any one help?
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waburkhead View Post
Yes, I'm having the same problem. WHen I go to buy the new ship, its costs 500 emblems. Any one help?
Be sure you have spent the skill points that you earned, and that you have talked to Quinn and taken the promotion mission.
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah...I had to respec to spend that last 100 pts I had, and when I did last nite it didnt give me the notice it usually does to go see Quinn..but today when I chked on Quinn it was there waiting for me so I have everything I need...so do as that guy above me said.