Lt. Commander
# 71
12-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Guys, they are comming out with a Caitian Roleplay ship next. Its only 1million C-Store points.

The bottom line is, if something costs too much, do not buy it, and it will come down. Personally I will not be buying anything more from the C-store until the GalaxyX and the Gumby is lowered to the standard 1200 CP.
Lt. Commander
# 72 Akira Class retrofit?
03-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Will we see a retrofit of Akira Class star ship?
Lt. Commander
# 73 Excalibur class
05-14-2011, 01:56 PM
I know there not make a Constitution tier 5 but they should make a tier 5 Excalibur after all these ship was made after the Sovereign class it was made around 2391. so these ship should be stourgher then the Sovereign class.
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainLeBel View Post
I know there not make a Constitution tier 5 but they should make a tier 5 Excalibur after all these ship was made after the Sovereign class it was made around 2391. so these ship should be stourgher then the Sovereign class.
That's like saying a Destroyer made just prior to WWII would therefore be tougher than a Queen Elizabth class battleship of WWI vintage just because it's newer. The Excalibur's more of a light cruiser compared to the Sovreign, no matter how new it is.
Lt. Commander
# 75
05-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
That's like saying a Destroyer made just prior to WWII would therefore be tougher than a Queen Elizabth class battleship of WWI vintage just because it's newer. The Excalibur's more of a light cruiser compared to the Sovreign, no matter how new it is.
Well, he had a point. If the Excaliburs have new technology and are built better, but just look the same, they COULD take out the Sovereign class ships...assuming the Sovereigns weren't updated themselves. But I doubt the Sovereign's weren't updated to the times, so, my money is still on the Sovereign class.