Lt. Commander
# 41
11-11-2010, 03:49 PM
god ni hope whenever we get the UGC working they make it possible to use it this way for sure

i cant wait to finally make my ships iterior actuall look like it belongs on the inside of my ship!
Ensign
# 42
04-29-2015, 05:51 PM
I hope cryptic makes Customizing Ship Interiors feature. This has been asked for since the beta. The biggest thing I would love to do is change the layout in saucer section to match the ship design. I would Place the transporter room in the saucer section then having it in secondary hull. In the secondary hull I would like to see a shuttle bay, cargo bay, botanical garden, deflector control room. There is many possibilities. I would like to see ship corridor customizing as far as colors, , features and timeline style. We should have the option to change the look of our warp core as well as the layout of engineering room. I would like to observation room like we see in the tv show and movies
Ensign
# 43
04-29-2015, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
I actually don't want to wait THAT long... ^^
I want the military style interior of the enterprise A from the undiscovered country. I would to customize my ship with that style.

Check out this link
http://www.ncc-1701-a.net/database/s...fed-1701A.html

Last edited by admiraljakhanis; 04-29-2015 at 06:00 PM.