Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
07-27-2010, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Why Craig, and No Stahl? Heck why doesn't it say "Former Executive Producer", at the very least.
The video was made a whiles back before any changes had happened. You will see plenty of Dan soon
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
07-28-2010, 08:40 AM
I like the Breen. But why were the lights on their helmets orange and purple? Shouldn't they all be green?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
07-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMcCallie
I like the Breen. But why were the lights on their helmets orange and purple? Shouldn't they all be green?
we need one with a red dot that goes from left to right... like THIS

And yeah... Breen need to be a Player Race, at least give me a Crewmen through the diplomacy system with the apropriate Costume Parts ...that i can then promote to Captain XD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
07-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMcCallie
I like the Breen. But why were the lights on their helmets orange and purple? Shouldn't they all be green?
/obscure_silly_TOS_reference_Pun ON

Breen, breen, what is breen?!


Or, in the classic words of June Cleaver; "Beaver, Have you eaten your green Breens?"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15 not profesional at all
07-28-2010, 09:13 AM
this is totally not professional. Jess peolpe stop seeding old and outdated information. Are you guys that unproffesional that you would do such a thing. It looks bad to publish information that is outdated and old. Dont show videos because your company has a habit of not staying true to the attributes of those videos. My suggestion is to work on your PR and the klingon attributes for 2.2 to 2.10. Your numbers are dwindling and its mainly because you give out half info, well you are acting like your company name. Completely cryptic in all manners of STO.

Alot of times cryptic cant take critism, How do we know. Your keep pointing to attributes you feel justify your screw ups. Oh the game is only 6 months old, or its not completed. We have said this

You should have a complete MMO before launch and then your expansions continue the game.
You have plenty of old games which have alot of attributes you seem to say there is no mechanic for. No the mechanic and tech are there, your not looking at them or dont have the experience to do them because you used your champions online templete to do this game. E.P. should only be seen once a month at best. You should have PR people who are on from week to week giving the run down of the game attributes as well as covering any bad press your getting from the game.

here it is an a nut shell Cryptic. You have a deadline. a Termination date. With starcraft being out now and Star wars the old republic showing off many attributes that you say arent made and you need some new tech to have those attributes lol your game will soon go the way of death. Star trek is great but you have made it a terrible experience. With you bad and incomplete website after 7 months and your bugs that are still around from open beta its seems many of you at the company are either blind or under orders to not pay attention to the game current mechanics. I could say the only thing functional is the C-store. go figure lol.

Oh yeah whats with the interiors without function. Its the same thing you did for memory alpha. You made something that has no real function in the game but just to appease the morons who do not know much about star trek to understand that whatever you create in the game should have function or dont release it at all. Their is no point running around my ship if i can not use any of theese rooms to do anything. Panels are all lite up and yet i can not access them. wow how interesting
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
07-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Interesting points. I understand the frustration that it would be great to have these features, and in fact I wrote a post the other day saying a few features I would like to see before I could recommend STO to friends or family.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=170945&page=5

However, I think for 6 months cryptic has done pretty good. Do I wish they would produce faster...absolutely. Should they have re-done the video with the new Executive Producer, probably. But, I would rather take the Star Trek that I can get then no Star Trek, and in the small example of ship interior, I like being able to roam the ship within the limited confinements given and no functionality...then not at all. I also hope that probably within the next update or season...I'll be able to have scotty beam me up, or I him to my transport pad...if we ask for it.

So, with that in mind...

Cryptic,

Can we have even more ship interior added, and can we have replicators, and control panels operational ASAP?


Maybe by season 3, we will be able to walk on the hull of the ship, and visit each deck level, with full function of doors and panels. Being able to access the jeffery tubes would be neat as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
this is totally not professional. Jess peolpe stop seeding old and outdated information. Are you guys that unproffesional that you would do such a thing. It looks bad to publish information that is outdated and old. Dont show videos because your company has a habit of not staying true to the attributes of those videos. My suggestion is to work on your PR and the klingon attributes for 2.2 to 2.10. Your numbers are dwindling and its mainly because you give out half info, well you are acting like your company name. Completely cryptic in all manners of STO.

Alot of times cryptic cant take critism, How do we know. Your keep pointing to attributes you feel justify your screw ups. Oh the game is only 6 months old, or its not completed. We have said this

You should have a complete MMO before launch and then your expansions continue the game.
You have plenty of old games which have alot of attributes you seem to say there is no mechanic for. No the mechanic and tech are there, your not looking at them or dont have the experience to do them because you used your champions online templete to do this game. E.P. should only be seen once a month at best. You should have PR people who are on from week to week giving the run down of the game attributes as well as covering any bad press your getting from the game.

here it is an a nut shell Cryptic. You have a deadline. a Termination date. With starcraft being out now and Star wars the old republic showing off many attributes that you say arent made and you need some new tech to have those attributes lol your game will soon go the way of death. Star trek is great but you have made it a terrible experience. With you bad and incomplete website after 7 months and your bugs that are still around from open beta its seems many of you at the company are either blind or under orders to not pay attention to the game current mechanics. I could say the only thing functional is the C-store. go figure lol.

Oh yeah whats with the interiors without function. Its the same thing you did for memory alpha. You made something that has no real function in the game but just to appease the morons who do not know much about star trek to understand that whatever you create in the game should have function or dont release it at all. Their is no point running around my ship if i can not use any of theese rooms to do anything. Panels are all lite up and yet i can not access them. wow how interesting
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
08-02-2010, 04:06 PM
After seeing the Breen.... I'm afraid I need some new pants...


But in regards to sick bay... I never see any of my crew sitting or laying on any of the bio beds with any of my medical staff attending to them like in the video. On my Klingon or Starfleet ships.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
08-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMcCallie
I like the Breen. But why were the lights on their helmets orange and purple? Shouldn't they all be green?
Maybe it represents different career paths? :3

Or maybe just personal preference? ^.^
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:37 AM.