Lt. Commander
# 1 Graphics: Tribble v. Holodeck
07-27-2010, 05:33 PM
When I first logged on to tribble, i noticed that the textures and details or every character where FAR more enhanced than those of holodeck, and was pumped to see those come with the season 2 patch, i mean, on tribble, my guy looks EXACTLY like Liam Neeson! When i logged on to holodeck, the textures hadnt changed. I was wondering if they were coming with a later patch or is holodeck incabable of supporting that kind of awesome.
Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCorvoe
When I first logged on to tribble, i noticed that the textures and details or every character where FAR more enhanced than those of holodeck, and was pumped to see those come with the season 2 patch, i mean, on tribble, my guy looks EXACTLY like Liam Neeson! When i logged on to holodeck, the textures hadnt changed. I was wondering if they were coming with a later patch or is holodeck incabable of supporting that kind of awesome.
Thanks
Hate to be that guy but: screenshots?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Also the texts for player names and ships are a bolder and more anowing then they were before season 2
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-27-2010, 05:47 PM
i completely agree with OP. i have 10 people yelling in my teamspeak that they agree!
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-27-2010, 05:48 PM
K7 has weird fog and high level bloom is broken for me.
(Lights shine through walls me and the ground when its on)

The load bar under the Cryptic logo is also lower res than usual

What gives? :p

Also any chances of a font boldness toggle coming?