Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Terradome glitch - deja vu
07-27-2010, 07:09 PM
WE cleared the ship yard, but the mission board didn't show it. No more undine and no one to give us the mind scan device.

I was 2/3 of the way though this before the patch. It was dropped for me then reassigned, but others on my team weren't in that same situation.
Lt. Commander
# 2 fix this now pls
07-27-2010, 08:15 PM
What the Hay you broken terrodome
I have been trying to tell you for days now and noe one would ever listen. season 2 broke terror dome and it is unplayable do to the fact myles is gone and you cant clear the ship yard. how did this clear Qa, this is a major game breaking bug and needs fix today, if it is not i want my money back because this game now broke the best mission in the game.

"face slaps cryptic"
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-27-2010, 11:58 PM
just confirmed this bug 5 minutes ago, happens just like it spelled out above. Fix it cryptic, you erased this mission from me when I had just learned how to kill the boss I was already ****ed now I'm really ****ed.
Lt. Commander
# 4 season 2 messup & terradome
08-07-2010, 06:08 PM
before season 2 I was doin terradome and was on final segment wheres sulu.
I logged on and noticed that my mission now said whispers in the dark, I sent a ticket and waited 4 days till I received a respone stating sorry we can not help. I was p***ed all that hard work which could have been resolved, but due to the enjoyment of the game I was ok with doing the first two segments over but now I cannot even do that because they fubared that mission.....why are thousands or more of us paying $15.00 a month and descrepancies like this cannot be resolved, I'm very disapointed cryptic and I hope others will also feel as I do. Also it would be nice to have some type ofcompensation or evan fix these issues & stop the stf's from needing other players to complete these missions. Frankly it's agravating not being able to experience the story line because you need a team and the team you find is not capitable of doing the mission properly... Cryptic please find a resoulution
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Any update on this dev's or do you need more info please let us know, got alot of players getting frustrated over the lack of responsiveness about STF issues.

here is the ticket I submitted on it several days ago

This is a showstopper bug

Terradome: Deja Vu mission is failing to progress objectives beyond Clear the shipyard after speaking to chief miles and killing off the undine that spawn. The chief fails to spawn to issue the Undine Telepathic Inhibitor and it wont progress the mission objectives on to scan the coin flippers.