Lt. Commander
# 11
07-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshlingOnline
Tuvok would be cool, he's not in the game though is he? For a Klingon voice, if they ever change it so you could play from the start as one and did a separate tutorial for them, that would be a nice place for him to voice.
he's still alive during this time. I do believe he was mentioned in the path to 2409
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah I saw that

Edited to add: Seeming he's retired, working him into a diplomacy mission might be a nice touch.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-27-2010, 08:17 PM
With all due respect, I'm kinda hoping for Frakes/Sirtis. They have VO credentials and Frakes is the one guy to appear on TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise. He's a big supporter of the franchise. He's done audio books, video games, etc. They like working together, have a good rapport, and I think a Troi/Riker episode could be epic and compelling without feeling like a pure TNG throwback.

Worf would be nice in that I think he'd provide both factions with content.

And Tony Todd would amazing because he could reprise his roles both as Jake Sisko and Kurn.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-28-2010, 02:30 AM
Indeed, as much as I would like to see Stewart, Franks, Sirtis, or anyone from the TNG cast, my favorite Star Trek Series, I haven't been able to find their contact information. Though for Franks I suppose I could go his wife's store in Maine and ask her if I could talk to her husband. lol

Seriously though we know that Russ is more than willing to work with Cryptic and record a few lines into the game. So why not try to get him in game. If we focus on one actor and character at a time, the better the odds at getting them in I say.

You know, we could have Tuvok narrate the new sector blocks as they are added in. Since it seems to be a staple of the game to have a Vulcan be the narrator, thank you spock, in addition to adding the Vulcan to a mission or 3. So what do you guys think of that. Anyother ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-28-2010, 06:52 AM
I support this idea. Cryptic, please brainstorm.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-28-2010, 06:42 PM
just wanted to bump this cause I would love to see this
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-28-2010, 06:46 PM
nerd-gasms all around if stars are starting to look at STO voiceovers.

couldnt be happier.

Lt. Commander
# 18
07-28-2010, 06:49 PM
You know, thanks to what J-Sheridan posted in the Draft leeta thread, thank you Sheridan, we could always have Tuvok provide opening narration to each of the episodes, in addition to appearing as several characters.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Tim Russ is an amazing person and I would really love to have him ingame. I don't know how many people played the Elite Force games, but Tuvok was the squad leader of this spec ops team designed to take down the Borg and the Undine, and every other galactic nasty in the Delta Quadrant. I would love to have him come out of retirement and take over the STF missions, giving voice overs for them, leading briefings on enemy types, and so on. There are many ways to incorporate a strategic character like Tuvok into our missions, and having him narrate new sector blocks would be excellent as well.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-28-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius1986
Tim Russ is an amazing person and I would really love to have him ingame. I don't know how many people played the Elite Force games, but Tuvok was the squad leader of this spec ops team designed to take down the Borg and the Undine, and every other galactic nasty in the Delta Quadrant. I would love to have him come out of retirement and take over the STF missions, giving voice overs for them, leading briefings on enemy types, and so on. There are many ways to incorporate a strategic character like Tuvok into our missions, and having him narrate new sector blocks would be excellent as well.
Yeah, he was really good in Elite Force, while the rest of the cast seemed a little bored. His VOs were high quality, especially when he reprimanded us for stuff.
Closed Thread