# 11
07-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Wow, maybe people will actually do PRIVATE QUEUES again! i can dream
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrus Pars
There is no good way to set up a Q pvp system. Give us world pvp. seriously.
the better solution to the queue system problem....is that you have to eliminate the queue system....quickly!!!
GIVE US WORLD PVP or at least open pvp sector space
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matcap View Post
the better solution to the queue system problem....is that you have to eliminate the queue system....quickly!!!
GIVE US WORLD PVP or at least open pvp sector space
it is the best solution, and the cheapest for them. we can make our own pvp content with a open world.... by the way, how many people can enter the ground war zones now?
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Completely broken!
I have not been able to play a SINGLE PvP game since Season 2 went live.

Seriously, this is yet another reason why they should introduce a form of Open PvP ASAP!!!
Because PvP a'la Multiplayer game just does not work with MMORPG's!!!
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-28-2010, 11:47 AM
I failed more then 20 ques today. Mostly because people seem to be too retarded to click engage but also a few times because of bugs like "no possible maps" or "you were not qued for the map". HOW LAME! I WANT AN FIX!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
qeues are pretty bad, but I think that the best description I could give would get me infracted
I just prefer to imagine that the PvP queue coding was sub-contracted out to the Muppets Swedish Chef, hence why it's Bork Bork Borked.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Yay!!! They found aother way to screw up the only part of the game I came back for! A+ work, Cryptic.

Could you possibly implement a "feature" that after waiting in a queue for an hour that clicking "Engage" closes the game and sends us to the desktop?
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambience View Post
I just prefer to imagine that the PvP queue coding was sub-contracted out to the Muppets Swedish Chef, hence why it's Bork Bork Borked.
Sorry for the double post, and I rarely use stupid internet slang but LOL
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-28-2010, 02:06 PM
Hi folks,

We are investigating this and looking for ways to make this better, and are certainly aware that PvP queues are not popping as they should be (I had to PvE today on my lunch break... :p).

To make a long story short:

We made a change in Season 2 which was meant to prevent unbalanced teams in PvP matches. An unfortunate consequence of this change is that fewer PvP Queues are launching now because players are dropping from waiting for one queue to launch, and joining another.

We're working on finding a fix right now, which currently involves greatly reducing the number of PvP Queues and introducing a more structured PvP Queue.

I've also sent up Darren's thread on the PvP Queue UI overhaul again as well.

I'll make sure to get you all more updates as I have them.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Glad that you guys realize how big an issue this is.