Lt. Commander
# 91
02-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Updated...
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Hey thanks for quoting me in your Guide.

You got some weird text above it though (send you a msg).

Also, Taste of Home is still SO much easier than any other DXP mission. Even that Breen one. :p

Still an Excellent Guide and I refer all FDC questers here.
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Three more FDX missions found while playing an Alt:

Mission Giver: Commander Argus Genstra (SB39)
Misison: Patrol the Vendor Sector (Cm 1)
SubMission: Tephrei System Patrol
Scan some Artifacts.
FDC Value: 10 FDX.
Misison: Patrol the Hyralan Sector (Cm 2)
SubMission: Chulan System Patrol
Scan some Asteroids.
Misison: Patrol the Onias Sector (Cm 3)
SubMission: Muso System Patrol
Get a copy of Varna for Captain Broxx and recover his zenite.
Lt. Commander
# 94
02-10-2011, 12:50 AM
i would love to help with this project as much as i can. if you need testers or whatever help you need. contact me stoneyface@stoneyface
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneyface View Post
i would love to help with this project as much as i can. if you need testers or whatever help you need. contact me stoneyface@stoneyface
Uhm, I think at this point, until Cryptic makes changes, the general procedures are in the guide, so we don't need any "testers" per se. At this point I'm just posting "diplomatic missions" as I find them so T'Rehes can add them to the Guide. If you find any missions that award Diplomatic XP, that aren't already listed in the Guide, please post them.
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-10-2011, 09:53 AM
understood and thanks. i was referring to new missions as they are injected into the game. you have done an excellent job so far!
Lt. Commander
# 97
02-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneyface View Post
The big thing I need right now is for people to test the patrol missions for DXP. I'm in my last semester at school so I don't have much time to do it my self.

Use this format:

Patrol name: (Patrol the XXXXX System)
System name:
Mission details: (Scan some ships, etc)
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Have any of you noticed the odd bits of diplomacy in the new weekly missions, and if so how did they effect you?
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Rehes
Have any of you noticed the odd bits of diplomacy in the new weekly missions, and if so how did they effect you?
Yup. They have Diplomacy functions in the new Cloaked Intentions Featured Series.

[Spoiler]
In Mine Enemy, you get more Diplomatic options as you talk to the mine guard. As I understand it, for each rank you have in the FDC, you get another optional Diplo comment you can make to him and each one you use removes an enemy force you have to fight later. If you are a full Federation Ambassador you can talk your way pass the mine guard entirely and when you fight Commander Janek, she'll surrender and you can talk the code out of her which gives you an Accolade: Tal Shiar Statecraft.
[/Spoiler]
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Yup. They have Diplomacy functions in the new Cloaked Intentions Featured Series.
Good, this matches my reports too. It seamed bugged for some people, so I wanted to check.