Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
08-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Thanks for this informative guide, T'Rehes. : ) I've been away from the game for some time now and haven't had a chance to begin fiddling with FDC content just yet, so this has really helped me get m'head 'round how things work before I jump back in. I did have a few questions regarding the KDF BOff reward that I find are still unanswered after a morning of reading your guide and searching the forums.

Is the KDF BOff reward a one-time reward upon reaching the rank of Federation Ambassador (as your guide would seem to imply)? or can an Ambassador "re-earn" this reward multiple times?

Is it possible for a player to earn a KDF BOff reward with an Ambassador alt, and then email that BOff to one of their non-Ambassador alts? or is the BOff reward bound to the Ambassador that earned it? or is the BOff otherwise only "equippable" / "commissionable" by alts that have also achieved the Federation Ambassador rank?

--Chris
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
08-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_no_Chris View Post
Thanks for this informative guide, T'Rehes. : ) I've been away from the game for some time now and haven't had a chance to begin fiddling with FDC content just yet, so this has really helped me get m'head 'round how things work before I jump back in. I did have a few questions regarding the KDF BOff reward that I find are still unanswered after a morning of reading your guide and searching the forums.

Is the KDF BOff reward a one-time reward upon reaching the rank of Federation Ambassador (as your guide would seem to imply)? or can an Ambassador "re-earn" this reward multiple times?

Is it possible for a player to earn a KDF BOff reward with an Ambassador alt, and then email that BOff to one of their non-Ambassador alts? or is the BOff reward bound to the Ambassador that earned it? or is the BOff otherwise only "equippable" / "commissionable" by alts that have also achieved the Federation Ambassador rank?

--Chris
At this moment, the KDF Boff reward is a one-time reward. There is always the possibility that more rewards will be added to the diplomatic corps. Since it is a one-time reward, then few people would trade their "unique" bridge officer since they can only get one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
08-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Great guide!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Patrol Orion sector

The Pellme II mission - sensor investigation grants 10 DXP
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
08-07-2010, 12:35 PM
HUGE update is finished now.

Maps and pictures have been added for each of the 7 story line missions, and a picture has also been added for Yoshi.

More details have been added for Vulcan and Quarantine

Pictures have been added for the DXP icons.

Minor formatting changes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
its the patrol Vestalan system for mines grants 10 DXP
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
08-18-2010, 02:28 PM
so far none of the "scan planet for decalithium" missions seem to give DXP.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
08-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STOJET
so far none of the "scan planet for decalithium" missions seem to give DXP.
I think they patched those out of of the Diplomatic Corps.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
08-21-2010, 08:03 PM
anyone have any idea how to get the first first contact mission at envoy back if you somehow(dont ask how)deleted it.. this happened and now Jiro wont give it back to me, and I can't seem to get any other first contact missions..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
08-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor2010
anyone have any idea how to get the first first contact mission at envoy back if you somehow(dont ask how)deleted it.. this happened and now Jiro wont give it back to me, and I can't seem to get any other first contact missions..
You canīt get them back. You have to wait for a new one. Iīm not sure what the cooldown of those are.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:07 AM.