Lt. Commander
# 71 Does anyone actually JOIN
10-21-2010, 12:50 AM
I made Ambassabor before I made VA in about 1 month. Had numerous missions and even continue to do several First Contact missions weekly. Would be nice, if the DXP points continued but... If they did I would have at least 1800+ by now. Looking forward to the DS9 Voting rights extension planning.

In light of the fact that I have made dozens of contacts (some more that once - database issue???)

I have never been able to get any race to actually JOIN the Federation. As B4 would say, "Did I do/say something wrong" )
Lt. Commander
# 72
10-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Nope. A "Thanks for the info...later!" is the best you get.
Lt. Commander
# 73
10-31-2010, 12:38 PM
In the "a taste of home"mission, you can get the mission done quickly by buying the jumja stick from one
Of the vendors on andor
Lt. Commander
# 74
10-31-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cm
In the "a taste of home"mission, you can get the mission done quickly by buying the jumja stick from one
Of the vendors on andor
I just bought my Jumja Stick from the Exchange, it was less than 100 EC. Sure, that's more than a vendor, but still very fast and I didn't have to leave MemAlpha.
Lt. Commander
# 75
11-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Yes, you do not have to go to DS9 to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 76
11-04-2010, 04:54 AM
Much appreciation for the guide.

Has anyone been able to observe whether certain PVE clusters have different probabilities for generating certain mission types? In my general experience, Khazan has a higher probability of producing non combat ground missions and Zenas almost never produces ground scanning without combat. Does anyone have any observations about this?
Lt. Commander
# 77
11-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IeyasuT
Much appreciation for the guide.

Has anyone been able to observe whether certain PVE clusters have different probabilities for generating certain mission types? In my general experience, Khazan has a higher probability of producing non combat ground missions and Zenas almost never produces ground scanning without combat. Does anyone have any observations about this?
My personal observation is that the lower the zone, the more likely you are to get diplomatic missions, but others have said different.
Lt. Commander
# 78
11-05-2010, 08:52 AM
I noticed that the mystery attack investigation space mission (scanning damaged ships for "weapon signatures" and reporting back to the locals) that can be accessed in exploration grinding can grant 10DXP. The curious thing with this mission is that there can be enemy ships present but fighting them does not appear to negate the DXP award.
Lt. Commander
# 79
11-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightErrant View Post
I noticed that the mystery attack investigation space mission (scanning damaged ships for "weapon signatures" and reporting back to the locals) that can be accessed in exploration grinding can grant 10DXP. The curious thing with this mission is that there can be enemy ships present but fighting them does not appear to negate the DXP award.
Correct, as long as killing is not a mission objective you have the chance to get DXP
Lt. Commander
# 80
11-07-2010, 08:54 AM
How have yall enjoyed the DXP missions?