Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
07-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post
Submitted GM ticket last night #933240

Left B'Tran to get more Entertainment Provisions (20). Returned to B'Tran and clicked on "Continue Patrol Mission Tau etc etc Planetary Relief Mission" button in lower right corner. Instead of sending me back into the instance, the game generates a new random star cluster mission. I now have a nice pile of "Continue Mission" buttons in the lower right corner of my screen.
EDIT:

I had the same problem before but I was able to complete my saved Aid The Planet missions after today's patch.

Thanks, GM and Dev teams!
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-31-2010, 07:30 AM
I have had both these problems.

For the system that won't talk to you, please check if it is Scuti QU (I have gotten this one 3 times!) and if so add a "me too" to "Scuti QU Aid mission is broken - #933109 - Star Trek Online" so we can get it bumped up the priority list to be fixed.

I didn't put the system name in the ticket, but my ticket for the text error (says 10 warp coils, needs 20) is "
Text error, they ask for 10 Warp - #933709 - Star Trek Online"
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-31-2010, 08:41 AM
Just got one and it worked fine. Which cluster are you in? Mine was in B'Tran, maybe one or more clusters aren't working? List the clusters for the Devs, maybe that can help them track it down.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-31-2010, 08:53 AM
had this on holodeck and Tribble too before Patch 2.0

now after 2.0 the one i got worked fine (in B'Tran-Cluster)
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-31-2010, 10:53 AM
In B'Tran (VA1) finaly got an Aid to Planet to work on the 4th try. Everything was good until he got 20 Seismic Stabilizers and I got nothing. Not even an empty box, this is twice in 2 days the othe happen in Hromi Cluster doing a Diplomacy mission.
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramak
It might help us debug this issue if you do the following:

1. In the mission area where it happens, submit a Bug Report.
2. Mention the ticket number in this thread.
3. Explain what happened (i.e. Your Bridge Officer didn't brief you when you warped into the system, the planet's inhabitants didn't hail you when you approached the planet, etc.)

There's some stuff that gets attached to a bug ticket that helps us better debug the issue

Thanks for your reports, folks!
No popup from nav officer and no popup for the aid when approaching the planet.

Ticket #935,352
Lt. Commander
# 27 Today's list
07-31-2010, 08:50 PM
This Aid the planet failed from a "diplomatic investigation" #935732

(*) System Alpha Crucis 1695-Nu (Arucanis Arm Cluster) [#935732]
I received a BOff dialog, but did NOT receive a Planet dialog

****Note: This might be important: I got this same system in the same cluster as a diplomatic investigation earlier today as well and it did work (got BOff dialog, planet dialog, and offering of appreciation). It was also called System Alpha Crucis 1695-Nu (Arucanis Arm Cluster). Hence, it worked the first time, and when I got it later in the day it did not work.

These two B'tran (Vice Admiral) Aid the planets worked, as far as dialogs from BOff and Planet, but did NOT give me an "offering of appreciation"):

System Alpha Fornacis 942-J
System Mu Psi G

These systems worked (BOff, Planet, Offering):

System Alpha Crucis 1695-Nu (Diplomatic investigation: Arucanis Arm Cluster) [*note: this one also failed]
System 7913-Xi (Exploration: Regular B'tran)
System J-E 280 (Exploration: Delta Voloanis)
System Psi Omega (Diplomatic investigation: Delta Voloanis)
System K105-M (Diplomatic investigation: Arucanis Arm Cluster)
System Rho Venalicorum A-P WE (Diplomatic investigation: Hromi Cluster)

---

I was kind of surprised to see that I got that one system twice and it worked one time but didn't the second time. They were diplomatic investigations that occurred at different times. I've gotten the same aid the planet in B'tran several times in one day and it always fails... I was hoping the bug was specific systems that coudl be fixed.

The only thing that I think I did differently was that I normally don't scan for data samples when I go into the Aid the Planet missions... I think I did scan one that was directly in my path to the planet the second time I did the one that didn't work. (I was avoiding scanning for data samples in ep 1.2 as well... so I don't think it would be a memory leak in the mini-game.. but maybe a memory leak or bug in the scanning. Of course, aid the planet also doesn't work when I don't scan data... I'm just pointing out that I believe this is the only thing that happened differently. I normally don't get a BOff dialog... that time I did, then scan data, then no planet dialog...

Oh and not getting the "offering of appreciation" ... I noticed that if my inventory is open (since I replicate whatever they need)... that I don't get an offering.. but if it is closed I do get an offering. but that may also be a coincidence.
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoosty View Post
In B'Tran (VA1) finaly got an Aid to Planet to work on the 4th try. Everything was good until he got 20 Seismic Stabilizers and I got nothing. Not even an empty box, this is twice in 2 days the othe happen in Hromi Cluster doing a Diplomacy mission.
I feel you...I have several characters whom all got zero from the VA B'Tran Aids...so it is clearly broken. At least they are getting emblems {for what it is worth } . Maybe Crptic would prefer that we get nothing but what the emblems can buy....come to think of it in hours of play doing B'Tran for my toons I have not seen a single loot item besides junk....not even a common {white} suit of armor or anything.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-31-2010, 11:50 PM
summitted bug reports. in normal b/tran i cant team with friend and go into same instance. i get a mission and either i cant do it or i keep getting the same one on the right side of screen and i click on it and it not the mission it says it is. and after i do it. that one is still there. it aggravating. and this is after saturday 7/31 update.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-01-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm getting the same aid the planet no matter how many times I warp out and scan another anomylous reading. Even checked mission log to make sure it wasn't there. Plus was teamed up with another person and couldn't join the system they went into. On my screen it would show the same system as my teammate but I still would get the same approach the planet but with diferent system names. My teammate was getting various missions such as space battles. All I would get are approach the planet. Even would click on the windows showing the system my teammate was in and it would still give jus the approach the planet.