Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 61
08-07-2010, 12:00 PM
b trans clusters are still broken, you cant team up with friends for any mission except annomolies. aid the planet is broken and 50percent of the aproach the planet. pvp seems to be working better at least for va 1. on the halo deck.
Lt. Commander
# 62
08-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Ticket ID #945,494

B'Tran Cluster
System Pi Delphini M287-Phi
Advanced Difficulty

Relief Effort (Aid the Planet)
No mission prompt text upon entry. No text prompt when approaching planet. Cannot complete mission.
Lt. Commander
# 63
08-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
EDIT:

I had the same problem before but I was able to complete my saved Aid The Planet missions after today's patch.

Thanks, GM and Dev teams!
I posted the above on July 31. I take it back. The patch did not resolve the issue of saved Aid the Planet's being broken. It was the server reboot.

I encountered this again today. And the problem affects all saved B'Tran cluster missions, not just Aid ones. Currently, every last one of my saved cluster missions takes me to a non-working Aid The Planet map.
Lt. Commander
# 64
08-09-2010, 03:41 PM
If I get one of these (I got one in 3 hours yesterday) and have the commodities on me (I carry 80 of each of the B'Tran commodities with me at all times now), it goes fine. I haven't had the "no hail"/planet won't talk to me bug for months now.

I still cannot "continue" these missions (or any cluster mission) if they are interrupted or I have to leave. The button to continue shows up but it sends me to the same "find what killed the scientists on the asteroid base" mission that then will not let me beam down.
Lt. Commander
I can't continue my aid the planet missions either unless I transfer instances. This works sometimes and then sometimes it doesn't. Then, I have the fortune of getting the aid the planet quest to only reach the planet and receive no prompt of what to deliver.
Lt. Commander
# 66
08-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Ticket ID #946,641

Arucanis Arm
System 6854-Y
Advanced Difficulty

No mission prompt text. No dialogue box when approaching planet. Cannot complete Relief Effort (Aid the Planet) mission.