Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Despite the patch this morning, something is still not right with anomalies, at least in the Rolor Nebula.

i have gotten 96 anomalies at the sector level -- 6 of the new rare particles, 44 genetic sequencers, 46 photonic techology. none of the other types for these colors are showing up for me. These are the proper tier, just no variety.

Further, all systems within Rolor are yielding only tier 1 red anomalies, though they are of all 3 varieties.

Ticket 930779 opened for this specific instance of this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Same happening for me in B'Tran earlier doing dailies. was getting red anoms in all missions in space and on ground but the anomalies in the sector space were coming up with what I'd expect for the level ( blue, purple, yellow )
Lt. Commander
As of August 4, I can confirm that the Rolor Nebula is kicking out nothing but red data samples.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Anomolies have been bugged since Season 2 launched. You get tier 1 data samples (Radiation, Mineral & Alien Artifact) inside the missions in either space or ground. Outside in the cluster space your get ONLY technical data samples such as: Technical, Photonic & Genetic.

You also still get multiple copies of the rare blue data trace samples instead of getting 10 unique samples with no repeats for playing the minigame.

The crafting in memory alpha is suffering because of this as well, though you can make a pretty penny with Energy or Physical data samples on the exchange if you had them in inventory or banked. Photonic data samples dropped from about 17,000 ec each before Season 2 to less than 3,000 today.