Lt. Commander
- Caitian bridge officers need to be added (fed)
- Pakled bridge officers need to cause random damage to your ship (fed)
- A way to set uniform(s) for officers (fed/klingon)
- Night shift. Basically it's a seperate listing of BOffs that are just there to fill into in interior of the ship (fed/Klingon)
- Setting key personal (First officer, CMO, Chief Engineer, Chief of Security, etc) (fed/klingon)
- Beagle pets (fed)
- Mirror Hoshi and Mirror T'Pol (fed)
- A way to set exclusion lists for races (My Klingon HATES Gorn, he would not tolorate them on his ship) (fed/klingon)
- And incase I didn't mention it, Caitian bridge officers need to be added (fed)
- Late addition - Mirror Kira and her Mirror clothes! Oh how nice my Borg BOff would like in that....

Thank you, that is all I needed to say.

DISCLAIMER: I take no credit for most of those ideas. But I do claim Mirror Hoshi and Mirror T'Pol... and I claim the idea of adding them to the game aswell
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2010, 01:43 PM
So you think Caitian bridge officers need to be added. I would have never guessed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
So you think Caitian bridge officers need to be added. I would have never guessed.
Oh good, I did remember to include that one... thought I forgot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-28-2010, 02:04 PM
No one forces you to have a particular race on your bridge if you have rp reasons for it. Just buy another officer. It's not like they aren't available through a vendor or the exchange, or by all the promotions you get.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Benzite Bridge Officers (fed) and Lethean Bridge Officers (kdf) need to be added as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-28-2010, 02:09 PM
I support the OP's ideas, and agree with Superchum.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Agree with Superchum aswell. Steelcurtain, the problem isn't the bridge, it's the ships interior. I can't control the race and generic appearance of the people the game puts in there. That's why I suggested exclusion lists, night shifts (to replace some of them drab people with real people) and the ability to set the generic uniforms. It looks really messed up on one of my fed officers ship. His story is that his ship got pulled into the present time from the TOS era (Captain Robert April was even the one that sponsored him so he could go to the Academy). As such, all his BOffs use the TOS era uniforms and I'm trying to make them only races that were in Starfleet at the time (hence why I really really REALLY want Caitian as a race for BOffs).
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
- Pakled bridge officers need to cause random damage to your ship (fed)
- A way to set uniform(s) for officers (fed/klingon)
- Night shift. Basically it's a seperate listing of BOffs that are just there to fill into in interior of the ship (fed/Klingon)
- Setting key personal (First officer, CMO, Chief Engineer, Chief of Security, etc) (fed/klingon)
- Beagle pets (fed)
- Mirror Hoshi and Mirror T'Pol (fed)
- A way to set exclusion lists for races (My Klingon HATES Gorn, he would not tolorate them on his ship) (fed/klingon)
- And incase I didn't mention it, Caitian bridge officers need to be added (fed)
- Late addition - Mirror Kira and her Mirror clothes! Oh how nice my Borg BOff would like in that....

Thank you, that is all I needed to say.

DISCLAIMER: I take no credit for most of those ideas. But I do claim Mirror Hoshi and Mirror T'Pol... and I claim the idea of adding them to the game aswell
I think they need a little life added to them as well. It would be nice if instead of just wandering around the corridors, you'd see e.g. security officers guarding something and saluting as you walked past (like they do in the state room on ESD).

And the ones that are walking by could occasionally pop out a "Good day, Captain!" or give a polite nod.

And in the lounge it would be nice to see some crew sitting around chatting like they do on ESD giving out juicy gossip on your bridge officer's off-duty habits. e.g. "Hey, Ensign Jones, did you know our Vulcan Chief Medic went into Pon Farr and asked the Chief Engineer to help her out?"

Or you're in your ready room and your science officer comes in and asks if they can go attend a conference about molecular chemistry on Risa, and if you say yes then they are unavailable for missions for a short countdown period and won't appear on your bridge (being replaced by your other science BOffs or random crewmen). And then when they come back from the conference they have a long-lasting buff e.g. increased scientific aptitude for 24 hours.

Makes it more realistic.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-28-2010, 04:10 PM
[quote=Tilarium;2897029- Pakled bridge officers need to cause random damage to your ship (fed)
[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahaha!

Too funny.

"We are smart."

"Damn it, crewman! You've just re-coupled the sensor array!"

"Ohhh...we are sorry!" :p