Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
BUG:
Cannot get the weapon power tab to save.

Description:
I'm piloting a negh'var battle cruiser.

When I first reached BG I changed the weapon power tab to full weapon rest in aux. After getting my shields shut down a lot from target subsystem shields, I decided to go back to full weapon rest in shields.

I modifed my weapon power tab to have 100 in weapon power and the rest to shields. I click save. I switch my power setting to engines then switch back. Weapon power setting reverts back to 100 weapon power rest in aux. Once again I change it to 100 weapon, rest in shields and click save. I switch to shield setting then back. Again it reverts back to 100 weapon, rest in aux. If I click save repeatedly and switch my power settings it reverts back to old setting. I have tried to change it in a pvp map, orbiting ganalda station, and qo'nos. It simply will not save my settings. I have tried changing ships and then back to my battle cruiser and it will not except the changes I make to the first weapon power tab. This is very annoying since I often change power settings and expect the tabs to do what I set them to do.

TICKET NUMBER #

CATEGORY :
User Interface (UI)

How to reproduce (If known.)
1- change your ships weapon tab to 100 weapon power and rest in aux
2- try to change it back to 100 weapon power and rest in shields and hit save.

pvp map, orbiting ganalda station, and qo'nos
Career Officer
# 2
12-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Wow I'm having this same bug 2 years later. I can't believe it's not fixed by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
BUG:
Cannot get the weapon power tab to save.

Description:
I'm piloting a negh'var battle cruiser.

When I first reached BG I changed the weapon power tab to full weapon rest in aux. After getting my shields shut down a lot from target subsystem shields, I decided to go back to full weapon rest in shields.

I modifed my weapon power tab to have 100 in weapon power and the rest to shields. I click save. I switch my power setting to engines then switch back. Weapon power setting reverts back to 100 weapon power rest in aux. Once again I change it to 100 weapon, rest in shields and click save. I switch to shield setting then back. Again it reverts back to 100 weapon, rest in aux. If I click save repeatedly and switch my power settings it reverts back to old setting. I have tried to change it in a pvp map, orbiting ganalda station, and qo'nos. It simply will not save my settings. I have tried changing ships and then back to my battle cruiser and it will not except the changes I make to the first weapon power tab. This is very annoying since I often change power settings and expect the tabs to do what I set them to do.

TICKET NUMBER #

CATEGORY :
User Interface (UI)

How to reproduce (If known.)
1- change your ships weapon tab to 100 weapon power and rest in aux
2- try to change it back to 100 weapon power and rest in shields and hit save.

pvp map, orbiting ganalda station, and qo'nos
Ensign
# 3
02-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Same problem cant get my weapon power setting to 100 percent and be saved. Really annoying, anybody have a work around? Like is there a file i can edit or something?
Lieutenant
Same problem here. Power settings not saving properly.
other "old" bugs have also returned apparantly, mouse over HUD info not working - Again

Autofire "maintain" not working properly either.

Keybinding "set target focus" or "pinning" as they call it now, not working.

Borg heavy plasma torps in STF's are STILL INVISIBLE dang it! And it's not only the gateways missiles, it's the ones from cubes as well.

Space STF's suffering from glitches causing a lot of strange graphical "blinking" of entire objects and creating plenty lag as well. lag that does not go away until game client is restarted.
Memory leak? - I don't know, but irritating for sure. People getting disconnected a lot.

Tau Dewa Tholian Alert - again putting us in empty areas, instantly warping us out again and wasting everyones time.

"server not responding" has been worse then ever past weeks. I live in Europe and trying the EU proxy makes it even worse.

I dare not even think of what a third playable faction is going to bring as far as new surprising bugs go.