Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Vice admiral "Fed v Fed PvP" = Epic fail there are only idiots whit Defiant's & Galaxy x in their.
Cryptic you better give every ship cloak because this blows big time !!!

Federation is @ war whit everyone, so why should we stick to old treaties that Federation isn't allowed to have develop a cloak especially know that their are 2 fed ships whit cloak it's all out the window I get ganged in PvP "Fed v fed" or "fed v Kling" Doesn't matter making my dear old Prometheus worthless because of everyone one else flying cloak

>>>Make cloak a Device like a Battery!!!<<<
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Give it a few days for the Oh shiny new thing people to get over it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-28-2010, 09:06 PM
It is kind of depressing how many people are flying around in the Gal-X though. Most of them suck too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-28-2010, 09:10 PM
I know, most people can't even spec right for their ships needs.

I know give it a few days but I don't think this is a problem that is going away any time soon I want a descent fights not a gang-bang.

& Yeah, again "MAKE CLOAK A DEVICE PROBLEM SOLVED!!!"
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-28-2010, 09:21 PM
I reckon we're going to see a counter when the Nebula turns up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-28-2010, 10:27 PM
People will settle into their final ships as soon as we stop getting ships. After the Nebula and Excelsior I think we'll see people start drifting back to older models of the same tier. But yeah, so far there's a ton of Retrofits and almost nothing else. Some Sovereigns but the Cryptic designs are being abandoned.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-28-2010, 11:20 PM
pvp is good. the klingons actually have competion and arent dominate. oh well. you want pve content know you aint dominante in pvp. deal with it. better yet come into pvp que. i want to kill klingon. lol the feds cant use cloak in battle.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Hehe, I thought that this would happen as soon as Cryptic gave out mor cloak to the Federation.
I'm not surprized that everybody is lying in wait cloaked now in PvP. At least on the lon run there will be no PvP with the que system and the imbalances.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-29-2010, 05:25 AM
The gal-x is a bit of a big slow target in PVP atm. I plan on still using my sovvy at Vice Admiral PVP. so I shall see you when I get there. I think the assault cruiser is perfect the way it is, I do not see a cloaking device changing that.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-29-2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobe View Post
Vice admiral "Fed v Fed PvP" = Epic fail there are only idiots whit Defiant's & Galaxy x in their.
Cryptic you better give every ship cloak because this blows big time !!!

Federation is @ war whit everyone, so why should we stick to old treaties that Federation isn't allowed to have develop a cloak especially know that their are 2 fed ships whit cloak it's all out the window I get ganged in PvP "Fed v fed" or "fed v Kling" Doesn't matter making my dear old Prometheus worthless because of everyone one else flying cloak

>>>Make cloak a Device like a Battery!!!<<<
this is a perfect example why I dont PvP..... in any game let alone this one.

a little self-control and respect goes a long way....and the PvP crowd always seems to have none. (will never activate open-teaming for the same reason). Against their "own kind" is nearly worse than the opposition !!?!?! .. go figure.

...gamer attitudes are shameful at best...throw PvP in the mix, it gets downright abhorrent.