Lt. Commander
# 1 I'm leaving for a little while
07-29-2010, 06:03 AM
Just a note to my fellow players that I am canceling my subscription for a while. I'm getting ready to open a computer parts shop (unless the deal with my business partner falls through), and most of my free time for at least the next month, possibly two months, will be tied up with business stuff. What free time I do have will be spent with my fiance, who is more important to me than Trek and MMOs...

I am very pleased with the direction STO is headed, and I will be back.

Until then, may you all live long and prosper...
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2010, 06:18 AM
Good luck in your bussines venture.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2010, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainQuirk View Post
Just a note to my fellow players that I am canceling my subscription for a while. I'm getting ready to open a computer parts shop (unless the deal with my business partner falls through), and most of my free time for at least the next month, possibly two months, will be tied up with business stuff. What free time I do have will be spent with my fiance, who is more important to me than Trek and MMOs...

I am very pleased with the direction STO is headed, and I will be back.

Until then, may you all live long and prosper...
What? I was so expecting rage quit and thread fires. Seeing that you plan to be back I won't ask if I can haz ur stuffs, but dealer +10 would be freaking sweet! I would love a new mainboard, and CPU, and a monitor and some of that fancy shmancy DDR3... Seriously though best of luck and may fortune smile on your venture.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2010, 08:00 AM
whoa !

is the 'I quit' thread evolving ?

heh...j/k