Lt. Commander
# 1 More Voice Audio
07-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Too much of the communication is pictures and words without sound. I'd love to hear a Klingon curse me loudly as I blow his ship out of the sky. When we interact with the different characters on missions it would be nice to hear a voice once in a while instead of having to always read those cold, boring words. I'd like to be able to add some audio emotes to my bridge officers. Anybody know if STO is planning anything remotely similar?

Hondo
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2010, 08:58 AM
I sure hope so.

Holo Leeta was a nice change of pace.

we need much more of this.

Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2010, 09:07 AM
This game needs some Jennifer Hale goodness.

And maybe Raphael Sbarge. He sounds very "Starfleet" to me. lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2010, 12:03 PM
It'd be good for the story arc/ episode missions (not the generic cluster or patrols) however I think it'd really help with the new non-combat/diplomatic missions. One thing I did note recently, is that whenever you interact with the ships computer, such as in a few of the new non-combat missions, it'd have been good to have had audio from the same person who did the ship combat notifications for it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-29-2010, 12:06 PM
I would love to get the occasional "Curse you <Captain_Name>" followed by the enemy ship blowing up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2010, 12:09 PM
There is a rather large audio pack in the game folder that does have a lot of audio for your bridge officers. Back in beta you could choose the voice you wanted when customizing them, and sometimes audio would play at certain points. However it didn't quite work right and they removed it for open beta/launch.