Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Editor Idea
07-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Personally I think the whole interrior of the ship is too big in relation to the persons walking in it. The bridges look way too big for me, as a captain you would have to scream your commands to make sure anyone understands.

And a suggestion from me is:
Why not make a bridge editor or interior editor available? So that everyone can make his/her own bridge/interior. This would make lot more sense and I would pay for it in CStore more willingly than for a single type of bridge that still doesn't fit my thoughts.

It shouldn't be that difficult to make it possible to change the colors, plant some seats and computers and whatever to the bridge. And the devs just need to create a room as big as it is in the ship the player owns. The rest is player's work and fun.

I'd love to see that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merboe
Personally I think the whole interrior of the ship is too big in relation to the persons walking in it. The bridges look way too big for me, as a captain you would have to scream your commands to make sure anyone understands.

And a suggestion from me is:
Why not make a bridge editor or interior editor available? So that everyone can make his/her own bridge/interior. This would make lot more sense and I would pay for it in CStore more willingly than for a single type of bridge that still doesn't fit my thoughts.

It shouldn't be that difficult to make it possible to change the colors, plant some seats and computers and whatever to the bridge. And the devs just need to create a room as big as it is in the ship the player owns. The rest is player's work and fun.

I'd love to see that.

Great Idea but pay for it? I won't pay for doing somebody's job for them. Allowing us to edit our floor plans with generic tools and items would free up the designers to knock out new content.